Dhamon Feril
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Dhamon Feril application

Post  Dhamon Feril on Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:31 am

Hello!

1. My main character is Dhamon Feril, actually he's 112 elite knight, hopefully i'll get some more levels by the time you all read my application. I'm also playing with elder druid, i started leveling him recently so he's just 60 now. Druids name is Kelendros.

2. I started playing tibia as young child, i was about 12 years old (it was year 2004), my cousin showed me that game and i was amazed. I played for a year or so because internet wasn't so good in those times. As a kid i didn't gain many lvls, all i wanted was to have fun, meet some people and to nicely spend my time when i had to sit at home. It was pvp server Valoria so i died a lot of times but still had fun, i reached level 23 as knight. Few years later i started playing again, this time on Refugia, i reached level 32 as druid (still got that account number and passsword somewhere) chars name was Lian Arten.

3. In previous post i wrote that i played on Valoria before, i didn't really like fact that any higher level player easly kill me so i decided to start playing on Refugia to try non-pvp server, i think i'll stay here forever.

4. I've already wrote something about my vocations in previous points but not completely. On Refugia i have 4 characters every one has different vocation at this moment. I'm playing 2 of them and 2 are just training and waiting for their turn. I tried to play as palladin but gave up at level 30, he's waiting for his turn to be played one day when i decide to try something new.

5. Actually i'm in Burning Hearts and that's the only guild i've ever been in. I want leave that guild and already talked with Anne about that. Well i had 6 moths break in game and now almost noone i knew from guild is still playing. Before i decide to make a break from Tibia, because i had to study hard, i wanted to leave BH and join Pandas because my friend did that (Aleeya known as Synedoque). During my abscence guild has changed a lot and i don't really like those changes. We used to be really active on guild chat and always helped each other. Now it's quite hard for me to find someone to hunt with or someone who can do some blocking for me. Usually higher level players (200+) are hunting together not thinking about lower levels(100+). I don't say that there is noone willing to help, but those people have not much time nowadays.

6. My name is Piotrek (in english Peter) and i'm 22 years old. I'm from Poland, mostly i live in Kraków because i study there. My hometown is located near mountains so i love hiking, skiing, snowboarding and almost everything which is connected with mountains. I love sports, i have ski instructor licence i used to play volleyball and basketball in high school teams. Recently i'm just playing volleyball i gave up basketball. I got bachelors degree in human-computer interaction and i'm planning to do masters.

7. I've never been notated or banned.

8. I'm quite active forum user, on tibia forum i just do the reading but still i'm up to date with almost everything. I have to use forum on my university and i like using forum if i know people who are writing there so if i got accepted to your guild i'll use forum very often.

9. Well if i have problem with someone in guild i usually talk with that person if we can't find sollution i talk about that with leader or vice leader.

10. I want join Pandas because you are really active guild organising quest services and doing quite often guild hunts even with people on lower levels so noone is left behind. I want to have fun and learn how to become great knight and druid from more experienced players.

I hope that i did't wrote too much and noone of you will get bored reading that. If you have any questions feel free to ask them!

I'm really sorry for any mistake i made in this application.

Yours,
    Dhamon.
    Rootbeer
    Pirate Panda

Character

Re: Dhamon Feril application

Post  Rootbeer on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:49 am

Hello Dhamon!

Thank you for applying to Pirate Pandas. Your application is currently being voted, you'll get an answer within the next 5-7 days.

Good luck!
    Rootbeer
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Rootbeer on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:09 pm

Hello Dhamon,

In the past couple of days we've had a lot of applicants.
    I would much appreciate if you could answer these questions with some care;

Why should we invite you, what makes you special from the others?

What do you expect to get out of Pirate Pandas?

"During my abscence guild has changed a lot and i don't really like those changes." - What kind of changes did you not like?

Thank you.

Dhamon Feril
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Dhamon Feril on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:17 pm

Hello Rootbeer!

I think you should invite me to guild because i'm active player i don't really like being inactive in game and standing in front of dp (of course i do that sometimes if i have nothing to do, i train my magic level then). What is more i think i'm helpfull person if somebody needs help or advice i'll always help if i have time or i can even stop my hunt to help anyone from my friends. What is more i think i might be usefull in your quest services, actually im trying my best to get some levels so i can even block some stronger monsters, actually i have 115 and i hope to get another 2 levels today. What is more i'm really friendly person and i think Pirate Pandas are perfect guild for me.

I expect to get from Pandas a lot of new friendships and knowledge how to become better player. What is more i wish i could join hunts people from Pandas do. I've heard a lot about them and i want give a try.

Well a lot of people from Burning Hearts have stopped playing and now there are hardly any guild hunts. Guild become less active than it was, they used to go poi hunts, do some war zones, there are none now or i'm just not informed about that. Actually i feel little bit as a stranger in BH.

Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:13 am

Well you do have to know that you might feel like a stranger the first days aswell in Pandas as everyone will be pretty new to you.
    But if there would be anything wrong you can ofc let me or the vices know and we will fix something.
    About not beeing informed well currently im working on that problem in Pandas.
    If you will use the forum on daily base then you should be informed about everything important except of personal hunts ofc which usually happen to be talked about in game rather than on forum.

Dhamon Feril
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Dhamon Feril on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:56 am

I'm aware of that. I already check forum all the time just in case someone need to get some more information about me. Smile 
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Result will be announced today after inq Razz

Dhamon Feril
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Dhamon Feril on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:14 am

That's good news!

Hopefully one in the evening will be good as well Smile
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger

Post  Zion of Danger on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:33 am

Gettings Dhamon Feril.

I'm happy to inform you that your application has gone through. We have decided to take you in.
    Your application color has changed to green, which means it has been accepted. Your character has been invited.
    and forum access will be elevated when you have joined.
    If there are any problems or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the leader or any vice. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:58 pm