Rootbeer
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Rootbeers application.

Post  Rootbeer on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:01 am

Hello there!

I am Rootbeer, currently level 247 Elder Druid. I recently came back from a long retirement, so some details are still new to me in-game, I am adapting rather quick however.

I begun to play Tibia in the early days, around 2001. I was quite young and naive, silly attitude and blamed everyone for everything, I also had to ask mom to buy me premium account, as I mentioned, it was some time ago. All my friends played Tibia, it was like the real deal when I was young, so I wanted to try it out as well, I didn't want to be left outside while having real life conversations with my friends so to speak.

I have played on a lot of servers, that's not strange since I've played for a lot of years. The ones I played the most on are Antica, Eternia, Elysia, Obsidia and Premia I'd say. Most recently Obsidia, but that realm is infected with abuse and war, took the fun out of it. Also I had 2 friends playing on Refugia and I had never tried non-pvp before so I thought I'd give it a go. I was with the "Burning Hearts" for a short period of time as soon as I joined Refugia, I became vice-leader after just a couple of days but soon realized how embarassing this guild actually is, simple as that. Honest & truth.

I have played all available vocations many times, I do however prefer druids because I enjoy teamhunting, fits the role. This character is the only one that is active right now as well.

I once got a warning for posting something illegal in the forums, it was however a mistake from the gamemasters and I had it removed almost immediately.

As for activity in forums and in-game;

I do work night, 12 hours a night for 5 days straight, during that time I merely refresh my offline training, and as for this guild, I'd at least have a quick look in the forums. But I do get off work, eventually, the following 5 days after work is free time for me, so I work 5 days then free for 5 days. During the free time I am quite active, especially now since I've been inactive for almost a year, I am hungry to learn all about the game again and to gain exp, make new friends (since I am rather new to the realm) and to socialize. I enjoy forums, I've worked with webdesign and MySQL etc, and I do also like to type, to recruit people, organize events and such, my point is that I will be active on the guildboards.

About dealing with a person which I might disagree with;

I did study psychology in real life and I feed myself on smiles and happiness really, if I end up having an argument that I am not sure how to solve, I would ask for advice from higher ranks. I am however most oftenly capable of solving issues on my own. I am quite easy going, these years of growing up taught me quite a bit.

I would like to join the Pandas due to the fact that I appreciate your style. You seem really friendly in the forums, easy to speak to in-game and you seem to have quite an active guild, I love activity. I am sure I'll get the most out of it here on Refugia.

Real life;

I am Stefan Frameus, male, turning 23 this month, I live in Sweden. People call me a lot of different names, I don't really have a nickname, people may call me whatever they prefer. I love to photoshop, to edit movies, to type both english and swedish. These are my favorite hobbies.

If you have any questions other than what you may find this application, do not hesitate to message me in-game.

Have a good day!
    Synedoque
    Pirate Panda

Character

Re: Rootbeers application.

Post  Synedoque on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:06 am

Hi Stefan, thanks for applying. Your voting has started and you will get an answer within the next few days. However, we would like that you were guildless when applying, so if the voting ends we can invite you to the guild right away. Stay tuned for further questions from other members Smile
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:01 am

I was with the "Burning Hearts" for a short period of time as soon as I joined Refugia, I became vice-leader after just a couple of days but soon realized how embarassing this guild actually is, simple as that. Honest & truth.

Well embarassing in what way? I mean I did cancel the "alliance" between our both guilds today for specific reasons but I bet they are different than your reasons. You can ofc answer me this in private msg in case you dont want anyone else to read further details.

I know that BH got alot of members of all kind of levels and in my eyes they are "random" < thats cuz theres no recruiting system as it seems. Anyhow never seen the guild itself as embarassing.
    Rootbeer
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Rootbeer on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:08 am

Hello Emily,

I'd rather have that conversation in-game more privately. I don't want my opinion to be someones reason to dislike them.
    Hysterisk
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Hysterisk

Post  Hysterisk on Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:32 am

Great application! You seem like a fair fellow! Good luck. Smile
    Khaleesi
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Khaleesi on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:44 am

Hello Stefan,

I'd like to know what year you played in Eternia and the name of your char plz

Im a old player of this server...

Khal~ pirat 
    Rootbeer
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Rootbeer on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:06 am

@Hysterik
    Thank you!

@Mother of dragons
    Does the name Hupaxuda ring any bells?
    Khaleesi
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Khaleesi on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:56 am

Rootbeer wrote:@Hysterik
    Thank you!

@Mother of dragons
    OuHH I remember you name! but you were in Pinks right?

I m Loreleai >.<, I dont know if u remember me bcs you are more old tan me there x.x

Greetings

Khal~ pirat
    Rootbeer
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Rootbeer on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:13 pm

Khaleesi wrote:
    Thank you!

@Mother of dragons

I m Loreleai >.<, I dont know if u remember me bcs you are more old tan me there x.x

Greetings

Khal~ pirat
    Haha, I do recognize that name, and yes, I was with the pink folks with ugly hair pirat 

Stiorra
    Pirate Panda

Post  Stiorra on Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:31 am

Rootbeer wrote:
    Khaleesi wrote:
    Thank you!

@Mother of dragons

Greetings

Khal~ pirat
    Haha, I do recognize that name, and yes, I was with the pink folks with ugly hair pirat 
    I indeed remember that name ... pretty well I do Smile.

Sorry to say Stefan, but I need to come back on your application and for little chat later this week, having a lot of very busy days, so I probably won't get around that until friday or sunday, but I have a few questions I don't want to ask here.
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie on Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:54 am

Sunday the voting would be over usually. Want me to leave the voting open till that time George?
    Rootbeer
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Rootbeer on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:20 am

Just give me a message whenever.

Stiorra
    Pirate Panda

Post  Stiorra on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:11 am

Emily Sofie wrote:Sunday the voting would be over usually. Want me to leave the voting open till that time George?
    No need, will be a private chat Smile. I'm sure what to vote anyway ;-).
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie on Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:22 am

Character Invited
    Rootbeer has been invited.

Voting is finished already the result is clear even tho we had to discuss a few things before making up our minds.
    Feel welcome to Pirate Pandas and as said do not hesitate to inform me or any vice in case of any problem/ question etc.
    We ofc also got a forum section for questions n stuff so check everything out especially the rules as soon as I passed you forum rights. (which happens when I see that you joined already)

Tomorrow is our POI Service btw we will most likely all hang around TS again then if I manag to send around the details as we got a new one.
    Maybe your able to join and have fun^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:20 am