Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Mastrik
Arabella
Synedoque
Zion of Danger
Vauderr
9 posters

Application for Vauderr

Vauderr
    Pirate Panda

Application for Vauderr Empty Application for Vauderr

Post  Vauderr Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:45 am

Hello!! I am Vauderr, I have recently started playing tibia again after about a year of inactivity and we would much like to join a guild I can trust and feel like i am apart of!

1. Vauderr, 96, Royal Paladin

2. When did you started to play tibia? My Real life best friend played years ago and got me into it, This was about 9 years ago. I have played on and off since then.

3. Have you played on other Servers? Yes, I first played on antica which is so far is my most memorable time I recently made a character on antica again but it is not the same, I was not a high level but I had a lot of friends which made it fun. I have also played on ocera, But there are to many PA and PK's so i stopped playing there. I have played on Magera as well(this is the world i currently play the most) as i have a character there.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active? Yes, I have played as all vocations and currently have a EK on magera.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them? I have only been in one guild in the last 2 years and i left due to it become more and more inactive. A guild is a major part of why i play tibia and without that ingame connection i stopped playing for several months.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Well, I am from the US, I just turned 24. Im a guy lol, My real name is Steve so you can call me that, or Vauderr while in game(im not a big Rp'er but when im playing a character that what i like to focus on). In real life I work alot and ride motorcycles as a hobbie/passion. So i thought it was pretty cool to see a add for motorcycle superstore on your page since i purchase everything i need/want through them!

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts? Honestly there is not much to tell. I might have been Warned back in the day about using Macros a time or two. But recently I dont even download them(dont wanna risk my account being hacked)

8. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections? I seen you are a pretty active guild and would like to get back into playing on a regular/semi-regular basis. But I need to have a community to be apart of. otherwise I would probably get burnt out after a few months. cheers 

Thanks for taking the time to read my application! Cant wait to hear back.

Vauderr
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger
    Profession: Druid

Application for Vauderr Empty Re: Application for Vauderr

Post  Zion of Danger Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:58 am

Greetings Vauderr.

Welcome to our forum and thank you for applying.
    Your application voting has been created and should take 5-7 days. Please look on here now and then for possible questions. Smile
    Synedoque
    Synedoque
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Post  Synedoque Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:07 am

Vauderr wrote:
    3. Have you played on other Servers? Yes, I first played on antica which is so far is my most memorable time I recently made a character on antica again but it is not the same, I was not a high level but I had a lot of friends which made it fun. I have also played on ocera, But there are to many PA and PK's so i stopped playing there. I have played on Magera as well(this is the world i currently play the most) as i have a character there.

Can you explain why do you want to join us if you're paying Magera? Just wondering, as we love to see active people, and not only people that logins to put his chars to offline training. Thanks in advance
    Arabella
    Arabella
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Arabella Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:31 am

Vauderr wrote:1. Vauderr, 96, Royal Paladin

May I know Your skills?

Vauderr wrote:2. When did you started to play tibia? My Real life best friend played years ago and got me into it, This was about 9 years ago. I have played on and off since then.

How long in average? Because "9 years on and off" might mean that You have played for 1 year and 8 years retired, but it also might mean that You have played 8 years and 1 year retired. This answer tells us nothing actually. Precise it please.

Vauderr wrote:3. Have you played on other Servers? Yes, I first played on antica which is so far is my most memorable time I recently made a character on antica again but it is not the same, I was not a high level but I had a lot of friends which made it fun. I have also played on ocera, But there are to many PA and PK's so i stopped playing there. I have played on Magera as well(this is the world i currently play the most) as i have a character there.

Same question as Aleeya's, who was a little faster than me. How often do You play Refugia actually? Since Your main character is on Magera, do You even log in here at all?

Vauderr wrote:4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active? Yes, I have played as all vocations and currently have a EK on magera.

Which vocation is Your favourite and which is the least favourite, and why? Which one caused You troubles, if any?

Vauderr wrote:5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them? I have only been in one guild in the last 2 years and i left due to it become more and more inactive. A guild is a major part of why i play tibia and without that ingame connection i stopped playing for several months.

Do You need guild only for "connection" or anything else?

Vauderr wrote:So i thought it was pretty cool to see a add for motorcycle superstore on your page since i purchase everything i need/want through them!

Could You please write this sentence in other words? I'm having problems understanding it.

Vauderr wrote:7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts? Honestly there is not much to tell. I might have been Warned back in the day about using Macros a time or two. But recently I dont even download them(dont wanna risk my account being hacked).

Why did You use macros in past? Were You just too lazy or did the game happen to be too difficult for You at any point?

Vauderr wrote:8. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections? I seen you are a pretty active guild and would like to get back into playing on a regular/semi-regular basis. But I need to have a community to be apart of. otherwise I would probably get burnt out after a few months. cheers 

What kind of "community" are You expecting?
    Tell us a little more about You being a part of us. Why should we invite You? Is there anything You could offer that might help our guild somehow?

Yours,
    Anna.
    Vauderr
    Pirate Panda

Post  Vauderr Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 am

Aleeya wrote:
    Vauderr wrote:

Can you explain why do you want to join us if you're paying Magera? Just wondering, as we love to see active people, and not only people that logins to put his chars to offline training. Thanks in advance

Because I would like to start playing my paladin more and do not wish to world xfer Very Happy
    Vauderr
    Pirate Panda

Post  Vauderr Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:26 am

Arabella wrote:
    Vauderr wrote:1. Vauderr, 96, Royal Paladin

May I know Your skills?

Vauderr wrote:2. When did you started to play tibia? My Real life best friend played years ago and got me into it, This was about 9 years ago. I have played on and off since then.

How long in average? Because "9 years on and off" might mean that You have played for 1 year and 8 years retired, but it also might mean that You have played 8 years and 1 year retired. This answer tells us nothing actually. Precise it please.

Vauderr wrote:3. Have you played on other Servers? Yes, I first played on antica which is so far is my most memorable time I recently made a character on antica again but it is not the same, I was not a high level but I had a lot of friends which made it fun. I have also played on ocera, But there are to many PA and PK's so i stopped playing there. I have played on Magera as well(this is the world i currently play the most) as i have a character there.

Same question as Aleeya's, who was a little faster than me. How often do You play Refugia actually? Since Your main character is on Magera, do You even log in here at all?

Vauderr wrote:4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active? Yes, I have played as all vocations and currently have a EK on magera.

Which vocation is Your favourite and which is the least favourite, and why? Which one caused You troubles, if any?

Vauderr wrote:5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them? I have only been in one guild in the last 2 years and i left due to it become more and more inactive. A guild is a major part of why i play tibia and without that ingame connection i stopped playing for several months.

Do You need guild only for "connection" or anything else?

Vauderr wrote:So i thought it was pretty cool to see a add for motorcycle superstore on your page since i purchase everything i need/want through them!

Could You please write this sentence in other words? I'm having problems understanding it.

Vauderr wrote:7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts? Honestly there is not much to tell. I might have been Warned back in the day about using Macros a time or two. But recently I dont even download them(dont wanna risk my account being hacked).

Why did You use macros in past? Were You just too lazy or did the game happen to be too difficult for You at any point?

Vauderr wrote:8. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections? I seen you are a pretty active guild and would like to get back into playing on a regular/semi-regular basis. But I need to have a community to be apart of. otherwise I would probably get burnt out after a few months. cheers 

What kind of "community" are You expecting?
    Tell us a little more about You being a part of us. Why should we invite You? Is there anything You could offer that might help our guild somehow?

Yours,
    Anna.

Skills are 93,78 ATM W/ Ml 19

Overall time playing tibia would be about 6-7 years. Played for several years straight when i first started playing, then after that it has been off and on.

Currently I do not play refugia much because I dont knot many people that play it anymore. I have a friend base on magera so its easier to get on and play/Stay playing. Which is why it would like to join. It will help me be motivated to play refugia and use my paladin more than I have been.

Favorite vocation would have to be a Knight or Paladin. It's to close to say for sure which way, Next would be sorc, Then Druid. I dont have any issues with any type really. Just ones i prefer to play.

I want to be in a guild for several reasons. to be part of something, to have people on a regular basis to play/hunt/adventure with. This game is much more fun if you have people to play and interact with.

I used macros mainly for the contact light and the easy of fishing. lol, Other than that I never used it much.

A community to me is a group of people who have a common goal. So hunts/Quest/ even just helping eachother out. I want to be someone that people can come to if they need something, and i would like to have a group of people to assist me if need be. I would bring a willingness to help the guild overall and a very friendly game experience. Af far as what i have that would help the guild. As i said above, a willingness to help the guild and a extra bow to kill creatures with Very Happy
    Arabella
    Arabella
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Arabella Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:06 am

Thank You for replying my question. Please, don't stop checking this thread frequently, in case other members have more questions for You!

Yours,
    Anna.
    Vauderr
    Pirate Panda

Post  Vauderr Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:28 am

Sure thing Smile
    Arabella
    Arabella
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Arabella Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:56 am

Just noticed You didn't answer one of my questions, which is:

Arabella wrote:

Could You answer it, please?

Yours,
    Anna.

Vauderr
    Pirate Panda

Post  Vauderr Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:05 am

Arabella wrote:Just noticed You didn't answer one of my questions, which is:

Arabella wrote:

Ah sorry, I missed it as well. One of my personal hobbies is riding motorcycle. i have two sport bikes and ride dirt bikes as well, Motorcycle superstore is one of the advertisements on your page. which i though was cool. ^ ^

Yours,
    Anna.

Ah sorry, I missed it as well. One of my personal hobbies is riding motorcycle. i have two sport bikes and ride dirt bikes as well, Motorcycle superstore is one of the advertisements on your page. which i though was cool. ^ ^

Mastrik
    Mastrik
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Mastrik Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:52 am

Vauderr wrote:
    Arabella wrote:Just noticed You didn't answer one of my questions, which is:

Arabella wrote:

Yours,
    Anna.

thats to google botting this page! Very Happy hail ad-block
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:12 pm

Think Quoting everything makes this messy o.0
    Arabella
    Arabella
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Arabella Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:18 pm

Mastrik wrote:thats to google botting this page! :Dhail ad-block

Hail! o/

Emily Sofie wrote:Think Quoting everything makes this messy o.0

Indeed...

Yours,
    Anna.
    Arabella
    Arabella
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Arabella Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:29 pm

I have another question for You.

Why do You willing to leave Your friends in Magera? If You are as friendly person as You say, then You wouldn't leave Your friends all alone.

How can we be so sure, that You won't leave us after a couple of days, just like You want to leave Your friends in Magera?

And another one:

Why do You play Tibia in the first place? Is it just for levels? For fun? (What kind of fun? What makes this game fun?) Or simply You're using this game as a boredom killer?

Yours,
    Anna.
    Vauderr
    Pirate Panda

Post  Vauderr Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:19 am

**Why do You willing to leave Your friends in Magera? If You are as friendly person as You say, then You wouldn't leave Your friends all alone.

How can we be so sure, that You won't leave us after a couple of days, just like You want to leave Your friends in Magera?** I do not have many close friends on magera at the moment, But I would not stop playing the world all together. I would play both Smile

*Why do You play Tibia in the first place? Is it just for levels? For fun? (What kind of fun? What makes this game fun?) Or simply You're using this game as a boredom killer?* I like the fun of hunting and questing. the chances of good loot dropping, and how different it is compared to most online games these days.
    Arabella
    Arabella
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Arabella Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:33 am

Vauderr wrote:and how different it is compared to most online games these days.
    How different is it? Tell me, please. What makes Tibia so special in Your opinion?

Yours,
    Anna.
    Mamme
    Pirate Panda

Post  Mamme Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:41 am

LOL maybe you should slow down with the questions Anna? Razz you're worse then spoffie was Razz
    Arabella
    Arabella
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Arabella Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 am

Mamme wrote:LOL maybe you should slow down with the questions Anna? :Pyou're worse then spoffie was Razz
    I used to be a leader, so.. Very Happy

Yours,
    Anna.
    Danzi
    Danzi
    Pirate Panda

Post  Danzi Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:20 am

Arabella wrote:
    Mamme wrote:LOL maybe you should slow down with the questions Anna? :Pyou're worse then spoffie was Razz
    I used to be a leader, so.. Very Happy

Yours,
    Anna.
    mamme is right , and to you your not the leader now
    Vauderr
    Pirate Panda

Post  Vauderr Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:02 am

"How different is it? Tell me, please. What makes Tibia so special in Your opinion?"

Just the gameplay, like wow for example, if you decide too, you can teleport back. or if you die thee is no penalty. I dont see the point in playing a game where you have nothing to lose.

Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Spoffie Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Hello Spoffie The question Master is here

Well i have a few questions regarding your Application

I was wondering as i come from antica i havent played this game much but who was you on antica? character names would be fine dont worry if they where pks or power abusers people do change Smile

You also state that you used to used a 3d party program to play your character you do know that Pirate Pandas do not support in anyway 3d party programs to get advantige ingame like bots or macros ect

How long have you done that and when was the last time?

/Spoffie
    Vauderr
    Pirate Panda

Post  Vauderr Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Spoffie wrote:Hello Spoffie The question Master is here

Well i have a few questions regarding your Application

I was wondering as i come from antica i havent played this game much but who was you on antica? character names would be fine dont worry if they where pks or power abusers people do change Smile

You also state that you used to used a 3d party program to play your character you do know that Pirate Pandas do not support in anyway 3d party programs to get advantige ingame like bots or macros ect

How long have you done that and when was the last time?

/Spoffie

I was Dabura The Knight, rl best friend is pep the great. We were friends with soldier boy.

Yes I was hoping that was the case. its been about 4 years since i have used any type of macro and when I did it was only for a month or two.
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Spoffie Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:43 am

Hiho thanks for the information
    Is there anyone on Antica that remembers you? that plays today?

/Spoffie
    Vauderr
    Pirate Panda

Post  Vauderr Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:19 am

not that i know of : / i kinda lost all contact after I retired for the first time.
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Application for Vauderr Empty well

Post  Spoffie Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:55 am

Well Sorry let me refrase the question

Name ALL people you remember from antica Smile no mater level

/Spoffie

Sponsored content