Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Mesons

Mesone
    Pirate Panda

Mesons Empty Mesons

Post  Mesone Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:47 am

/watch?v=yunSRfnsVck   <<< listen to this while reading so u dont get bored Razz
    Hellow,
    My name is mesons in game and im a lvl 51 elder druid :Di startd playing tibia since 10 years ago but stopped again after some time caz life as a facc is simply hell :)i have played on eternia not that anyone cares :Pi got my knight to lvl 21 no big deal :Pthen stopped and started playing again approx 1 year ago where i had my pally till lvl 43 then my druid to lvl 51 mesons :Pi was in burning hearts but i left it becaus there were just so many management issues with ppl shouting and threatening other ppl by kicking them, it was too much to take rlly. Here comes the awkward part :PMy rl name is Ahmed and im from Egypt, im a boy currently studying electrical engineering and i loooove beatboxing , football and squash as they are my 3 fav things in the world :)You can call me medo or mesons whichever u like really :)i have no criminal record lol, last but not least, i wanna join panads caz they are going extinct!
    jkjk i wanna join caz i like how the application process goes and the website which shows that a lot of work has been put into this and i like that Very Happy
    pce out,
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Mesons Empty Re: Mesons

Post  Spoffie Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:18 am

Application Automatic declined due to the facts

Bad application eyes bleeding

Forum name invalid

Omg read other peoples damn applications so see who gets invited an what sort of application they make

Not going to spend my time trying to tell you ingame again to edit your application

/Spoffie
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Well Spoff could you let that closing part to me instead? Even if the app isnt nice ritten or whatsoever there should be always a voting poll about it. As you know we dont all share the same opinion about people.

I would have had quite many questions to mesons.
    Just as why hes this low lvl if he plays alrdy for 10 years.
    What happend to his other chars.
    How active is he.
    Etc but w/e Spoff scares everyone away =/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 am