Application Raknox

Raknox
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Application Raknox

Post  Raknox on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:59 am

1. The Name of my Character is Raknox (Level 73) and his Vocation is "Elite Knight".

2. I have started playing the game in 2011 but i know this game even long before from my brother. I have Play this game for a Long time but then i lost the fun for some month. But since some time i find this fun again, so i Play Tibia again. And until today i have not lost this fun in Tibia. But lets talk about something other Wink

3. First i played like my best friend (Fermantor) on Antica, but not for so Long time.
    Then there was this issue with the "lost fun".After this non-playing time i decided to start, again like Fermantor, on an other world. Because i hate PvP i was excited to read, that Refugia is a Optional PvP World. And since this time i Play on Refugia.

4. First i played a Druid a Long time. But then i changed to a Knight, because i decided to do something new. I have two more characters, the be a sorcerer and a Paladin.

5. I was never in a guild before. I was always a single Player. but i noticed that being a single Player is boring. but i was to shy to search for a guild, or my friend an me create a guild.

6. Yeah now i come to my Person. My Name is Simon, i'm a Boy, 21 years old and i come from Germany, like my friends ,Fermantor and Barry, too.There is no Nickname for me or i will not remember on it Razz. My Hobbys are playing the drums, driving Go-Cart, listen to Music and, of course, playing Tibia.

7. There was no criminal record. But one time soemone hacked my account and stoles me much Money and Equipment. Oh, wait a Moment Very Happy. I remember that i was hacked for one day. My Druid's first Name was "Snickerer the Snickers" so i was banned because o illegal advertisement Smile

8. I want to join a guild, because i don't know how it is to be in a guild and i will earn this experience the be a part of it. I like it to do some quests or Hunts and i think it will be more fun to do this in a nice Team.It is not like "doing a quest, get the reward and ready". It is the fun to go with a Team, speak with the other player, how the quest will expire. That is what will makes me fun. Also i like it to help other playes with my knowledge of the game or if they Need something. Furthermore i like it to meet new People and speak to them about Tibia or real life.
    I will be glad to be a part of the pirate Pandas. Argh.
    Valdarnok
    Pirate Panda

Character

Re: Application Raknox

Post  Valdarnok on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Thank you for applying in our dear Pirate Pandas guild forum.

Vote theard has been started so be patient.

Good luck.

Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Hello

Post  Spoffie on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:29 am

hiho I bet Fermantor warned you about me :p

Well i just ask what i want to know Smile

nr 1 Name on antica?

nr 2 how much do you play during a week?

nr 3 are you real life friend of Barry / Fermantor?

Well thats all for this time

Good luck out there

/Spoffie
    Raknox
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Raknox on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:53 am

Well ok Smile

The first answer is ( i'm not sure but i could remember a little bit ): Cell Dervain
    Hmm, yes, i think this was the name Very Happy. it was a random name Smile

The second answer is: I'm online almost every day. Sometimes at the weekend a bit lesser.

And the third is: Yes they are real friend of me. Smile
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:17 am

Hay I got some questions too:

As you maybe know we got a Teamspeak Server and well all Pandas know that Barry always brings up a new excuse to not download and join the TS on Services sooo what about you. Are you up to join us? English lvl really doesnt matter im german myself and I can aswell say important things in german if nessesary!

Second thing:
    A Musician \o/ thats alrdy a yes from my side xD
    I play Violin/ Piano and Guitar myself so^^
    Raknox
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Raknox on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:55 am

Hey,

Yes I will be up to join the Ts Server Smile
    Hehe that's typical Barry Wink

I love play the drums. I meet a friend, how plays e guitar, every 2 weeks on saturday to play together. That's fun Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:46 pm