Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Application by Zion

Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zion of Danger
    Profession: Druid

Application by Zion Empty Application by Zion

Post  Zion of Danger Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:44 am

Pirate Panda application. By Zion of Danger

Greetings, pandas. I would like a chance at being a part of the panda society.

I will try to make this short.
    I'm not going to disclose much personal data due to a very specific reason. (please contact me if there is more you wish to learn about me)

Char

My char is Zion of Danger, as you might or might not have realised. I am a level 121 Elder Druid.
    I started playing back at 2004 on Nova with a couple of real life friends from school. We only got to level 40~ because tibia was a little difficult at that time. Some of them retired and the rest played for some time more and then retired.
    At around that time, i created a char on Inferna and logged on to kill a few people, but it didn't go further than that.
    I got tired of the PVP community and decided to look for a Non-PVP realm, and I stumbled upon Refugia. I started on here (I dont remember when) some years back, exploring things that i was not able to on Nova. Being able to run around freely, not having to think about direct matches from another player felt somewhat different, so I decided to make this my home.
    Throughout my journey in these lands I have come to know a lot of people of all age. The diversity in tibian players is interesting.
    I have every one of the four vocations here on refugia. Druid, Paladin and Sorcerer are above 100+, and my knight is 80+.
    I would say their guild statuses are spread around.
    I do not remember my early days of Refugia, but I do remember being in Cryptic (Rico and Katie's guild). -
    I had a little break, and when I returned, Cryptic had disbanded and Rico had fled the scene.
    I then decided to have another break, and just returned to the lands of tibia 3~ months ago, where an old friend invited me to Burning Hearts. Said person is Anne, of course.
    My absence from Burning Hearts is caused by an inability to deal with my fellow guildmembers, but I do not see this as a wall for future activities.

Playstyle
    I am the kind of player you would find on any battle front, despite my level. I like putting myself out there, but keeping things managable. Although, sometimes you just loose a grip ( and die Sad)

A bit about my real life
    I am a 20 year old male from a distant country. I am recently graduated as a construction manager with some time and money (which I plan on spending!) on my back. Part time, I work at an IT repair/software solution company. I find scuba diving quite pleasing. I occasionally take photographs (for my own pleasure - not professionally) of random things I see, either while I am hiking or just sitting at home relaxing.

Criminal Record
    I have just recently received a 180 day green conduct for using certain words against inanimate objects in a closed chat. Apparently, someone on there found me making fun of these objects offensive.

Expectations
    I am not looking for fame or glory. I do not expect to be commanding officer.
    What I expect is having a laugh together and a healthy work enviroment with good people.
    Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Application by Zion Empty Re: Application by Zion

Post  Khaleesi Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Hello

Thanks for applying in PP
    I have a question, I just like to know what did you mean by

"a distant country" < is from another galaxy?What a Face
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Zion of Danger Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:09 pm

Almost Wink
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:49 am

Khaleesi wrote:Hello

Thanks for applying in PP
    I have a question, I just like to know what did you mean by

"a distant country" < is from another galaxy?What a Face

xD Was wonderign the same

Wondering why you dont name your country.
    Also can you tell us a little more about the problem with your guildies in Burnign Hearts?
    Was it like not having the same thoughts about things or real arguments and if so about what?

I just would like to know a little more about it as I know my drama lamas in my guild and would ofc like to see if there could be problems between them and you Razz
    Zion of Danger
    Zion of Danger
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Zion of Danger Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:54 pm

Emily Sofie wrote:
    I just would like to know a little more 

Sorry for the late reply.
     Please catch me ingame. Smile
    Gaby-chan
    Gaby-chan
    Pirate Panda

Post  Gaby-chan Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:07 am

I find it funny you do not tell your country of provenance. Is there any particular reason why you don't mention it? If it was me, I would hide my age instead of my country! XD

Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Application by Zion Empty Hello

Post  Spoffie Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:25 am

Greetings

Well Zion If im not wrong you will be invited later on today or tomorrow

So welcome Aboard

If you have a problem feel free to message me Emily Sofie or any other vice leaders

/Spoffie
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie

Post  Emily Sofie Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:15 am

Yeah as Spoff said already ill be doing your invitation now.
    Im rly studyign hard for my math exam coming monday and im a person that is scared of exams as in I panic its some huge issue which doesnt make exams easier *.*

Hope you will enjoy your stay in Pandas! And after my exams are done ill be back to play again aswell ^.^

Ill give you forum access as soon as I see you joined tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:27 am