Lynx spellcaster application

    Share

    Lynx spellcaster
    Pirate Panda

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2013-06-01

    Lynx spellcaster application

    Post  Lynx spellcaster on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:49 pm

    1. Lynx Spellcaster
    Level 162
    Voc Master Sorcerer

    2. I started playing tibia in 2003 after a motocross accident in real life left me unable to walk or use my left hand properly for a couple of months so i downloaded tibia and never regretted it \o/

    3. I played in honera which back in the days was a really nice server with not much lag but when i started back in dec 2012 i realised the server had gone down hill with trolls everywhere and lag everyday

    4. I have played all vocations but i prefer Master Sorcerer + i had to remake a new ek and rp on this world currently lvl 20 and lvl 8 constantly offline training

    5. In refugia just burning hearts no major reason just want a more active guild p.s will always have love for burning hearts

    6.Hi im Kris im from England,East Midlands,im 21 nearly 22 years old, I have a beutiful missis
    and a beutiful little lad currently 1 year 2 month old, because i stay at home all day looking after him working/playing tibia from computer i dont get to do much i play football when i get time and i use to do allot of extreme sports when i was younger motocrossing,wakeboarding,downhill mountain biking,kiteboarding.

    7. Im always honest and always will be so i got like 5 notations because some of the trolls in honera followed me around and stalked me while i was chilling with friends and caught me swearing allot lol but haters will be haters they managed to catch me swearing 5 times which on the 5th was a 2 day ban but before this id never had a notation or ban...

    8. I just want an active guild that i can feel comftable in and i know 99% of pirate pandas r nice people ^^ the other 1% i proberly just havent met lol but would like to get to know all of u ^^
    avatar
    Mastrik
    Pirate Panda

    Posts : 317
    Join date : 2012-09-07
    Age : 25

    Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

    Re: Lynx spellcaster application

    Post  Mastrik on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:00 am

    yo !, well voting created,we will let u know in abt a week...

    Lynx spellcaster
    Pirate Panda

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2013-06-01

    Re: Lynx spellcaster application

    Post  Lynx spellcaster on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:03 am

    nice 1 \o/
    avatar
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

    Posts : 1588
    Join date : 2012-06-10
    Age : 29
    Location : Germany

    Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

    Re: Lynx spellcaster application

    Post  Emily Sofie on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:41 pm

    Hay Lynx sorry to tell you but you are not accepted to Pandas.
    Good luck to you finding a nice guild that suits you tho Smile

    Sponsored content

    Re: Lynx spellcaster application

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:54 pm