Laroto Gogronrya
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Laroto Gogronrya application.

Post  Laroto Gogronrya on Sun May 26, 2013 1:19 pm

Hello all Smile

My character is Laroto Gogronrya, im 164lv elite knight, but my lvl is that low because of doing quests, helping low levels with them, achievement and dying in case of 'rambo style' xD!

I started playing tibia, I guess in 2004- 2005, as a 8-9 years old child, which caused now, that im alienated nolife, with no real friends, totally dependent on game, and very emotional to it, so my heart's bleeding when i see it dying by botters, power abusers and bad updates...

I played Furora and Arcania before, left Furora to play with one friend, which shown up as a thief not so long time after transfer, so i dont trust anybody 100% via net... Second reason was that guild Echo was PA, but they hunted botters, and Furora main guild botted like 342342 chars on every single knight spot...

And now i left Arcania because, as u probably noticed in other application threads, brasillian guild of power
    abusers won push war on this server and made it place to get loads of cash 'afk hunting' and taking payments for every act... Like breathing, walking, etc ;d

The second reason is i want do achievements, teamhunts, quests, warzones, and have somebody to talk/trade with, not empty depots and chats.

My tibian career was a bit long, half of my life anyways but never achieved anything, before this char i didn't had any 45lvl+, the reason is some retirement times, some ot, too, and noobing, as a 9-12 years old child which didnt even seen whole monitor screen from below the desk xD! Im having few chars, 50ms, 41ek, 24rp and 24 rookstayer, which i play sometimes, mostly when im totally bored.

I've been in many guilds, following my tibia.com comment:
    Popcorn, Energy, Advanced, DPFT, Wings of Brotherhood, Abandoned, founder of Cast Away.

Most of them weren't anything important, i want just to mention 3 of them:

Energy was a guild of friends, on Furora, my mate Elvenius conviced leader to invite me, this was one of my best and craziest periods in tibia, met few very good friends there, i keep in touch with ~4 of them and they still recongize me after these ~2 years when i log in to Furora. I left this guild when i decided to move to Arcania, at lv 88. After some short episodes on Arcania, i entered famous guild Dark Purples Faster Turtles, guild ruling Arcania afaik ~4 years ago. I really liked the atmosphere of history, being part of something legendary, not just a random team of people from trad... oops, now it's Advertising channel :d. I really liked it, but when the brasillians i said about before came, Alunir, one of the best men i ever met, even if our friendship wasn't too long, decided to fight side by side with Echo, and as all who is bored enough to read my application guessed, we lost, i helped just in one battle and went retired, so after i came back i had to pay payment for this and leave, ofcouse...
    Alunir gave me this, with words 'never forget DPFT and friends u had here, on Arcania' and so i will.

01:45 You see a tapestry of honour.
    It weighs 8.00 oz.
    It was awarded during the festivities of Tibia's 15th
    anniversary.
    You read: This tapestry has been awarded to the Dark Purples
    Faster Turtles for being more than six years old on January
    7th 2012 at Tibia's 15th birthday.

Last guild i want to say about is Cast Away, guild which i founded with few friends, when guild Abandoned was in its final period, because of power abusing 99% of players went retired, there were only one v-leader 'active' logging once a week, so we decided to make Cast Away.

Me, Adonisisko, Usirev, Shookie, Vinstro started it, then people started to join, because there weren't many neutral guilds that time, and i was known abit around, and people like to keep together in hardcore times. My goal was to get nice guild chat, help each others with quests, teamhunt, just stick together to play somehow in such server like this. I think i achieved what i wanted to, but then few argues, later order from main guild to disband guild or kick members, because they dont like guild growing so big, then one more argue started by man who has brain burned by drugs, which caused in leaving of 10 people... So now guild is kinda dead, but im hoping that my friends Jiaozi and Vinstro will keep it... Hope dies last.

My irl name is Marcin, in other languages than polish it's Martin. Well, i don't have many hobbies irl, as I said before im kind of nolife, so my biggest hobby is playing Tibia and reading/learning all about it.

I am interested in old cars and many kinds rock/80's music. This music is one of the most important parts of my life, i wont leave house without headphones, can't imagine playing/reading books, traveling without it.

I like books, biographic, documentary, traveling, post-apocaliptic, i dont like only horrors and sci-fi.
    I like good films to, older than from 2000 and mostly genre drama, but i like tv series Breaking Bad too, and i watch all programs like Discovery or National Geographic Channel when i got any opportunity for it Very Happy im like sponge for knowledge, gathering all, just not the things that they teach at school...xD

Im almost 18 years old, and im on second year of technic school, I'm gonna be a car mechanic if everything will go well.

I've also got very strange sense of humor, better don't ask, just hoping i won't insult anybody in anyway, I consider myself as citizen of world, not seriously racist or unfriendly without huge reason.

The only thing i can mention about me irl more is that please, never send me electronic and hiphop music. I've really tried, seriously. Sending rock songs don't have any sense too, because nobody will ever know what i like, song may be really similar to my favourite one and won't have the x-factor for me, so only time wasting Smile

My criminal record is clean now, i had only 2 entries, both for namelock, both self reported when i get bored of them xD!

I would like to join Pirate Pandas because im rpg player, seeking for people for hunts, quests, and anybody to talk, get new friendships in new place, because as i mentioned before, i don't have rl friends, so relation ingame are very important for me. Mastrik's and other ex-Arcanian guys recommendation did some job, too Razz I also like this strange mix of Pirate and Panda, looks quite funny and nice to me.

Sorry for my english skill, got nobody to check this text, and i learned 99% of my english by myself, playing Tibia for half life, what i said before too. And i hope this isn't too long XD

Staying tuned and hopefully waiting for answer.
    Sincerely - Laroto.

#notepad formating <3 x.x

Stiorra
    Pirate Panda

Re: Laroto Gogronrya application.

Post  Stiorra on Mon May 27, 2013 8:38 am

How about Metal Music? Very Happy

vim-liker Smile
    :set autoindent
    :set cindent
    Laroto Gogronrya
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Laroto Gogronrya on Mon May 27, 2013 9:32 am

about metal... i like only heavy/hair metal, mostly Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue and polish bands Turbo/TSA, very rarely Metallica and folk-metal band Korpiklaani Razz

i dont understand this:

vim-liker
    :set autoindent
    :set cindent

wtf?xD

#edit
    hmz, why do i describe it all, if i can just put my last.fm link here?xD
    .fm/user/Japaniec
    Mastrik
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Mastrik on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:36 am

Hello Laroto,

After a week of voting we have decided to give u invite as a trial!
    but i have to ask u to use this forum as often as u can.
    Emily will give u access to full forum later on.
    Also please read guild rules(they are posted somewhere here) and if u have any problem contact vices/leaders.
    Mastrik
    .)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:46 pm