Aqua Fruit Recruitment Application

    Share

    AquaFruit
    Pirate Panda

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2013-05-24

    Aqua Fruit Recruitment Application

    Post  AquaFruit on Fri May 24, 2013 8:30 pm

    1. Aqua Fruit level 73, Royal Paladin.

    2. Started playing tibia back in 2004 before the soul point patch came out in Amera, with my school mates.

    3. I've played in a few servers, but never really settled in, as people I use to played with quit. Recently I was in Keltera or commonly known is "Heltera" due to the fact, the entire server is control by that one south american guild, which are 90% botters, hence the reason why I came to refugia.

    Another reason why I came to refugia is, one of my best friend has a knight "Bigalow". He has stopped playing, but in the event, if he returns, I can play a long side him.

    4. I have played every single vocation. Sorcerer being the lowest vocation I have played and never really got into them. At the momemnt, my pally is my highest level character follow by, Blue Hex "62 Elite Knight" and "Pie Druid 62 Elder Druid". I usually play either my pally or knight, some time I mana sit on my druid, as I am either watching a movie or studying for university.

    5. With my pally, I have only been in one guild and that guild is Harmony, the oldest guild in Heltera. Had to something similar to this in order to join also.

    6. I'm from China, but grew up in Australia. 21 this year and my name is Mark and I'm a male.

    My hobbies includes, foooooooooootball (soccer), I don't particularly support any team, but I do support the players whom I admire, ie Cristano Ronaldo, Frank Lampard, Kaka etc. (No, I do not support Messi, although I acknowledge him to be the best in the world, but I like Ronaldo better as, we share the same mentality, we hate losing and we are very serious in what we love!). My other hobbies includes virology, bacteriology. As I am studying to become a medical scientist one day, possibly looking into PhD, I love science in general, but I am more interested in anything that affects humans. Reading books and playing computer games.

    7. I don't believe I ever got banned on this account, I did however got ban once, for excess pking on another account, but that's about it.

    8. I would like to join Pandas because;
    1. It is a english speaking guild.
    2. It is a guild that has people who play the game for purely entertainment purpose, as well socialising.
    3. Widely respected on refugia.

    The only expectation I have from this guild would be, if a member requires advice or help, members should do their best to help, if they are able to.

    Cheers,
    Mark
    avatar
    Zimmiee
    Pirate Panda

    Posts : 129
    Join date : 2012-06-10
    Age : 26

    Character
    Name: Zimmiee
    Profession: Sorcerer

    Re: Aqua Fruit Recruitment Application

    Post  Zimmiee on Sun May 26, 2013 3:35 am

    Hi there Mark!
    Im Damian and Im the person who is going to drag you thrue question hell! Nah, kidding, thats spoffie job < What a Face > .
    I would like to inform you that your application is about to go thrue voting system, that usualy takes 5 days, you may also be pmed by our members and flooded by random questions(shoe number?) so no worries, we dont bite!(unless spoffie What a Face ).


    _________________
    Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 

    AquaFruit
    Pirate Panda

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2013-05-24

    Re: Aqua Fruit Recruitment Application

    Post  AquaFruit on Mon May 27, 2013 4:39 am

    Hi Damian,

    Thank you for the update. I would just like to tell you guys, I am going through my end of semester exam, therefore I will not be on a lot. So, if you have any question, message through here and I will do my best to answer them.

    Cheers,
    Mark

    Zimmiee wrote:Hi there Mark!
    Im Damian and Im the person who is going to drag you thrue question hell! Nah, kidding, thats spoffie job < What a Face > .
    I would like to inform you that your application is about to go thrue voting system, that usualy takes 5 days, you may also be pmed by our members and flooded by random questions(shoe number?) so no worries, we dont bite!(unless spoffie What a Face ).

    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

    Posts : 352
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Location : Tibia

    Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

    Tadaaaadadaaaaaa!

    Post  Spoffie on Tue May 28, 2013 1:05 am

    Hello the Name we all been waiting for Spoffie The Question master

    Well im quite busy nowdays but i still read all the applications to see whats right or wrong or something i would like to know or something thats missing you get the point Smile

    oki

    Lets get starting

    Question...

    Nr 1 What is your Real Name your Birth Name? or is it Mark?

    Nr 2 As i notice most of your charaters are quite low level even thow you played for 9 years estemated according your information that you started 2004 is your other account still existing?

    Nr 3 Well as your not above level 80 with any of your characters that you told us about do you have any higher character? maybe you shared with friends or helped your friend to level?

    Nr 4 have you done any quest leads for any lower level quests like Banshee quest or so?

    /Spoffie

    AquaFruit
    Pirate Panda

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2013-05-24

    Re: Aqua Fruit Recruitment Application

    Post  AquaFruit on Wed May 29, 2013 4:28 am


    Spoffie wrote:Hello the Name we all been waiting for Spoffie The Question master

    Well im quite busy nowdays but i still read all the applications to see whats right or wrong or something i would like to know or something thats missing you get the point Smile

    oki

    Lets get starting

    Question...

    Nr 1 What is your Real Name your Birth Name? or is it Mark?

    Nr 2 As i notice most of your charaters are quite low level even thow you played for 9 years estemated according your information that you started 2004 is your other account still existing?

    Nr 3 Well as your not above level 80 with any of your characters that you told us about do you have any higher character? maybe you shared with friends or helped your friend to level?

    Nr 4 have you done any quest leads for any lower level quests like Banshee quest or so?

    /Spoffie

    Hey Spoffie,

    1. My real name is, Mark Cai.

    2. There are a lot of reason why none of my characters are high level and I will try to keep this short as time is worth more than gold to me at the moment lol.

    Lag- I live in Australia and my ping is constantly 400-1000. I didn't discover programs such as lowerping, Wtfast, laglessproxy etc, that supports the game until recently. That said, lag has been one of the major downside of my lack of level. I'll try to put it in my perspective on how bad the lag is; I press right arrow key, it takes around .4-1 seconds to move and it does that for the next sqaure etc. When I run, I lag even more, it's ridiculous.

    Pk- The worlds I played in after Amera, was, Furora and Keltera. Furora was fun for a while, but that world has a lot of random pks and when I was playing at the time, there was a war going on and people was being killed for fun like in any world, but through my experience, there was party pks instead individual pks.

    Lack of hunting places- In keltera, everywhere had botters. Well anywhere good anyway and every other hunting place that was available was dangerous and with my lag, it's not a great hunting location.

    Skills/Magic Level- I love playing tibia for the sole purpose of skilling. I love training my skills and magic level up above everything else. This is because I love catching up tv shows, movies and anime, therefore I don't level much.

    Studies- self explanatory really lol.

    Other reasons- The reasons above are some of the main reasons why I never got to high level, as well I played Maplestory a lot at one point (2-3 years), WoW (6 months, at different times), Dragon Nest (awhile), SW:Tor (couple months), Counter strike, Counter-strike Source, Day of Defeat: Source (competitive). Also, playing without premium sucked

    3. Level 73 was the highest level I ever got to. Never shared any account, just started to play other games because my friends were playing. (like I stated above, my friend "Blade Renamed" is currently playing"

    4. On my Paladin, I have done, djinn quest, with the help from my old guild mates "Harmony", have also done it with knight and druid. Haven't done banshee on any characters, as it seem to be impossible to not die at this point.

    Did Fire Axe quest last Saturday with Blade, Medusa Shield Quest, and most of the quest that involves killing things and close to none chain quest done, such as banshee.

    If you have any other questions, I'll be happily to answer them, but might not be able to reply till Saturday, as my first exam is at 9:30am.

    Cheers,

    Mark
    avatar
    Nawok
    Pirate Panda

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2013-01-26
    Age : 30
    Location : Oslo, Norway

    Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

    Re: Aqua Fruit Recruitment Application

    Post  Nawok on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:17 am

    Just a quick question: What was your characters name on Amera?

    I have been playing Amera from 2003-2006.

    AquaFruit
    Pirate Panda

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2013-05-24

    Re: Aqua Fruit Recruitment Application

    Post  AquaFruit on Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:34 pm

    Nawok wrote:Just a quick question: What was your characters name on Amera?

    I have been playing Amera from 2003-2006.

    Blazing Knight of Amera and Knightly Druid.

    Never got past level 30 because of lag lol.

    Cheers,
    Mark
    avatar
    Mastrik
    Pirate Panda

    Posts : 317
    Join date : 2012-09-07
    Age : 25

    Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

    Re: Aqua Fruit Recruitment Application

    Post  Mastrik on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:39 am

    Hello Aqua Fruit,

    After a week of voting we have decided to give u invite as a trial!
    but i have to ask u to use this forum as often as u can.
    Emily will give u access to full forum later on.
    Also please read guild rules(they are posted somewhere here) and if u have any problem contact vices/leaders.
    Mastrik
    .)

    AquaFruit
    Pirate Panda

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2013-05-24

    Re: Aqua Fruit Recruitment Application

    Post  AquaFruit on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:46 pm

    Mastrik wrote:Hello Aqua Fruit,

    After a week of voting we have decided to give u invite as a trial!
    but i have to ask u to use this forum as often as u can.
    Emily will give u access to full forum later on.
    Also please read guild rules(they are posted somewhere here) and if u have any problem contact vices/leaders.
    Mastrik
    .)


    Thanks Mastrik Smile

    Sponsored content

    Re: Aqua Fruit Recruitment Application

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:53 pm