Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Algos Herins Apply

Algos Herin
    Pirate Panda

Algos Herins Apply Empty Algos Herins Apply

Post  Algos Herin Mon May 13, 2013 5:51 am

1. Algos Herin, 106 Elder Druid

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    I Play Tibia since 10 years. First character Created: Sep 25 2003,

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    I played on Arcania for like 3-4 years. Then i was retired 2-3 years and when i started again the whole Server was ruling by BRs. They hunted all pls without reason and it wasnt funny anymore to Play there so me and some friends decided to Change the Server.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    I played an Elite Knoght on Arcania (lvl 159). This char is still on Arcania.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    I was in like 4-5 different guilds on Arcania....the last one was Intended...the others i dont rly remeber.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

I am from Germany, i am 26 years old. My Name is David but all ppl call me Vidl. I am male. My Hobbie is to Play Football.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)
    My character never was banned or anything else.

8. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?
    I wanna join ur guild cause i like teamhunts..thats why i Change from Knight to Druid cause None of my real life Friend had an Druid Smile. I wann meet some nice friends and talk and have fun with them together. I know Mastrik from old Arcania times...he is a nice guy and i hope the other in the guild are nice too Smile.

Edit.
    Sorry ma Forum Name is not my char Name....i read it too late!!
    My Forum Name is my rl nick Name Vidl with my year of birth so "Vidl86" = Algos Herin
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Algos Herins Apply Empty Re: Algos Herins Apply

Post  Emily Sofie Wed May 15, 2013 1:29 am

Hay David,

Nice to see that you decided to apply to Pandas Razz
    Another Arcania guy haha as Mastrik said Arcania gna rule the server xD
    I see your german thats nice we got quite a few germans in the guild already ^.^
    About your forum name you dont need to worry. I decided to catch every Panda with a forum name nto fitting to their char name to tell them that ill change it to their char name and pw stays the name then. Changing it is not a problem. If you want I can do it so the next time you would log in with the new name but old pw. Just let me know if you want me to change it to your chars name Smile

Have you actually thought about any other non pvp server to go to or did you right away chose Refugia? If so then why ^.^

And are you planning to take your ek here too if you would see some EDs in guild you could hunt with?
    Algos Herin
    Pirate Panda

Post  Algos Herin Wed May 15, 2013 11:21 pm

haha yea i saw there are some Arcania guys here Very Happy

yeah feel free to change my forum name Smile thanks a lot

We first talked about Secura, cause it was the begin of our Tibia History, but the most of our old friends are retired so we decided to go to Refugia. I talked sometiems with Mastrik about the bad situation on Arcania and he told me that it is pretty nice on Refugia and that most of ppls respect each other. Thats very important for me, cause i will respect all players if they respect me!

And a main reason to join ur Guild is to make quests with u together..i wanna be a part in this quests and not even walk through the missions when there is all cleared.i wanna have fun with my guildmates..thats for me the sense of this game! Not lvl, money, force….etc

No i dont plan to transfer my ek here, cause i love playing my druid Smile and my rls and me are a good team (RP, EK, MS and ED) :DD
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Tue May 21, 2013 8:13 am

Hay there im pretty dissapointed about our voting system lately but I can give ya a positive feedback Smile

Character Invited
    Algos Herin has been invited.

I done your invitation delayed but well better than never I guess...

As soon as you joined ill try to set you forum access tomorrow. Tho im all day at Uni.

Enjoy your time in Pandas Smile
    Algos Herin
    Pirate Panda

Post  Algos Herin Tue May 21, 2013 8:38 am

cool thank you Smile

Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character