Blu Skai's application.

Blu Skai
    Pirate Panda

Blu Skai's application.

Post  Blu Skai on Thu May 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Hello! My name is Mateusz (Yup, i know that it's impossible to read that for english players). I'm 20 years old. I'm from Poland. My character name is Blu Skai. It's 77 elite knight. I have started playing tibia since 7.6 version was realesed. In that time Tibia was very popular so i have started playing that with my friends. And that is the most important thing in this game for me. Playing with another players, with my friends. Unfortunetly I'm became old Sad My friends started thinking about families not about that game so im one of the lasts players from my real world. Before i have started playing on Refugia i have visited Chimera, Antica, Eternia, Nerana, Candia. A lot characters from that time wasn't above 50 level. I changed game world a lot of times becouse I was always playing there where my friends were. I'm always playing for fun so level of character isn't really important for me. My last character was 120 royal paladin from Candia unfortunetly i have to sold them and now im playing on Refugia. I haven't been in any guild before in Refugia, maybe it's stupid but i haven't found any intresting guild before. I'm oldschool player I have never used bot (Really!). So i have never been banned for that or anything else. In the end I hope that you are not really bored after reading that. I suppose that I made a lot of mistakes in this post, I'm sorry I know that I'm not fluent in english, but It's one of reason why i want to join. In my opinion talk is the best way of learning foreign languages. I'm also looking for guild where I'll find players who want to have fun from game becouse it's more important than level, doesnt it?
    Mastrik
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Re: Blu Skai's application.

Post  Mastrik on Fri May 10, 2013 4:17 am

no w8 , i wont as u are a guy Sad

but i love th reasons u have stated for joining pandas and i cant agree more with them.

Just wondering, why u had to sell ur char on candia?
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie on Fri May 10, 2013 4:53 am

Hay Mateusz your name isnt that hard for me as a german person but thats prolly bcz I know already how to pronounce it Razz

For the rest id ask the same as mastrik ^.^
    iHorishO
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  iHorishO on Fri May 10, 2013 6:45 am

Mastrik is already reserved for marriage, leave him alone! Sad
    And welcome to PP forum.. Do you remember your name on Eternia? I have some old friends that play there.

Blu Skai
    Pirate Panda

Post  Blu Skai on Fri May 10, 2013 2:18 pm

Mastrik, I'm sorry but reason why I sold my char on Candia won't be happy for you. I sold them because I have to buy something for my girlfriend becouse she had birthday. Also you should know who I'm. I was talking with you about dice game. I was angry when you came to Yalahar's depot and get all my clients Smile About character on Eternia, I'm sorry but I don't remember name. It was in 2008 or ealier. I suppose that character was already deleted.

I'm also sorry for any mistake what I have done in this text. I'm still not good in this language and I'm after party Smile
    Khaleesi
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Khaleesi on Fri May 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Skai wrote:Mastrik, I'm sorry but reason why I sold my char on Candia won't be happy for you. I sold them because I have to buy something for my girlfriend becouse she had birthday. Also you should know who I'm. I was talking with you about dice game. I was angry when you came to Yalahar's depot and get all my clients Smile About character on Eternia, I'm sorry but I don't remember name. It was in 2008 or ealier. I suppose that character was already deleted.

I'm also sorry for any mistake what I have done in this text. I'm still not good in this language and I'm after party Smile

Hello

I would like to ask you.. Maybe you remember names of characters (friends) that you played
    on Eternia?

Dont worry I dont speak good english also

Lore~
    Mastrik
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Mastrik on Fri May 10, 2013 11:01 pm

i know ur name skai Razz

Blu Skai
    Pirate Panda

Post  Blu Skai on Fri May 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Khaleesi wrote:
    Hello

I would like to ask you.. Maybe you remember names of characters (friends) that you played
    on Eternia?

Dont worry I dont speak good english also

Lore~

I know that It's looking like I have something to hide. But I just don't remeber nothing about this character, that was 6~ years ago and I didn't reach any intresting level.
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie on Tue May 21, 2013 8:16 am

Hay Mateusz!
    I finally got your result from the voting and we accept you in our ranks Smile

Character Invited
    Blu Skai has been invited.
    Your invitation has been set and as soon as you joined ill try to fix the forum access tomor while beeing in university.
    If you got any problems or questions you will be able to find a forum section or just send me a pm.

Welcome Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:56 pm