Magna Gojje's application

Magna Gojje
    Pirate Panda

Magna Gojje's application

Post  Magna Gojje on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:56 pm

Magna Gojje / 278 RP
    started play tibia 2006 = 7 years ago
    I played secura server but changed to refugia cause I was told here is less drama..
    I left many friends but was so tired of drama so I desided to move to Refugia to start enjoy tibia again. as long as I got some close friends in refugia!
    I have many chars on different servers.
    I play harcore pvp, reasently changes world from dolera to inferna: Hell Judge lvl 123 MS, Gojje The Third lvl 93 RP. then i got another refugia char I transfered: Gojje lvl 204 EK, then I left 2 chars back on secura: Gojje the macician lvl 104 MS and Landstander lvl 137 ED. worked all this chars up from scratch never using bot. BUT Landstander I shared with a friend that bot him up from lvl 120 - 137
    i been in most highlvl guild /respected guild of secura, left them cause I left server cause of drama!
    About myself. Im 33 years old, I work as taxidriver. I live in sweden. Im from "Zlatan Ibrohimovic" county.. hehe.
    My name is Johan but is irrelevent cause noone calls me that even irl, im called "Gojje" no matter tibia, net or irl.
    im a guy! at this stage of my life i bearly even got time for tibia tbh. its most work and nothing else. so im not the most active person you can find. but when I do play, Im social and open for most kinda hunts.! Im moore for exp then for loot! I just want to have fuuuuuuun! Wink
    criminal record..? I ONCE many years ago used a bot for lootlift, light and floorhack. I was banned for it. I lost my respect by many people and guilds, so I had to work my ass off to regain my reputation after that! I never bot using it to gain lvls free etc. but this was ages ago, if you want to judge me for history, I came to wrong guild!! neverless if you want to find who I am or what ive been,
    I was in BOTH respected highlvl guilds in same time on different chars in the end of my story of secura. Hell patrol (good guild not accept botter) and Dark sphere bad guild accept botters and powerabuse -that was fighting eachother, and for me be in the middle between their wars was actual reason when drama got me tired to leave secura!
    Actual reason why I want to join you is I have a good friend that wants me to join you: Danzi (former name Kimbelli) That I got to know in secura.
    iHorishO
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Re: Magna Gojje's application

Post  iHorishO on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:58 am

Welcome

The voting-thread for your application has been created.
    You will hear from us once we have enough votes.. good luck!

PS: If someone named Spoffie/Zoobee starts harassing you with 451823 questions, just ignore him. lol!
    Danzi
    Pirate Panda

Post  Danzi on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:19 pm

Gojje realy happy to see you are willing to join pandas finely Razz

Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:43 am

\o/ I like that u made the chars visible for blind fishes like me Razz

Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Hello

Post  Spoffie on Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:01 am

Hello Gojje

How do you like to be Called Gojje or Magna Gojje or Magna?

Well im Spoffie the Question master ^.^

i have some questions regarding your application

I asked around about you with good results of your previus guilds

Well here is some questions

1 I asked you some questions regarding your past on Secura that you got blamed for something mind to tell us?

2 can you tell me about who in the guild Pirate Pandas you know from your Secura time and how do you concider them to you a friend or Foe?

3 Have you done any quest services?

4 As you told me in game that your working much how much time do you accualy spend beeing online or active with tibia during a week?

/Spoffie

Magna Gojje
    Pirate Panda

Post  Magna Gojje on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:41 am

Spoffie wrote:Hello Gojje

How do you like to be Called Gojje or Magna Gojje or Magna?

Well im Spoffie the Question master ^.^

i have some questions regarding your application

I asked around about you with good results of your previus guilds

Well here is some questions

1 I asked you some questions regarding your past on Secura that you got blamed for something mind to tell us?

2 can you tell me about who in the guild Pirate Pandas you know from your Secura time and how do you concider them to you a friend or Foe?

3 Have you done any quest services?

4 As you told me in game that your working much how much time do you accualy spend beeing online or active with tibia during a week?

/Spoffie

I try answear your questions as well as I can.

1. I have NO idea what you talk about? else then if you talk about a war between the 2 guilds Hell Patrol vs Dark Sphere?
    if so... then I had 1 char in Dark Spere, and 1 char in Hell Patrol, and due their war and fights, both guilds thought I gave info about them to the other guild, so it became a mass, and suddently I was kicked from Hell Patrol without even talk to me rhough 2 year loyal service to them! and I was never giving any information to anyone about the guilds.
    And for Hell Patrol.. I helped them often with quest services. often join up for fuild hunts, inq boss hunts or whatever they asked me to join.
    So when Bawuvi (Guild Leader of Hellpatrol) kicked me, that was the actual reason I was so PISSED off of the drama I was NOT even involved in, that same day I found out, I transfered to Refugia.
    Always Loyal to guild, and my friends, but when I get blame for anything that has NOTHING to do with me, then.... well.. I hate drama... I reither leave then spend HOURS to make them change their mind about me. I knew they where wrong, all my friends knowing me, knew he missjudged me, they questioned him, but I didnt want to fight him about it.
    I might have regret "I was the one to blame" after, cause I know his vices and many in the guild was as suprised and pissed as I was.. so Im sure he had alot to answear for after that. but that was simply not my problem. I respected his desission and moved on. though it was SOO wrong judgement.

2. do I have to be hornest? Sad Kimbelli is a friend I got to know in secura, she want me to join Pirate Pandas, this is why I do this, though I have to proof so much to even get in... though its ok, was worse to join Hell patrol on secura XD
    Kimbelli had a namechange = Danzi
    Foe... Horisho.. was also an securan, we used to be friends, he was guildleader but i was often his vice cause he know I was trusted, but Horisho CAN be nice, but also have his bad sides, and I dont think it will help me talk negative about him in here.. so I reject to answear, but i promised to be hornest, he was actually one of the drama makers of secura I was happy to leave when I moved to refugia.. then HE came here to!!

3. joined many questservices! Inq, Poi, Wrath of emperor, then smaller helping friends with like norsemanquest, banuta etc..
    I played here long so I know much... BUT I never joined in warxones, done all preparation, but I need them in order 1, 2, 3 to be able to join for the future.,

I don't spend to much time atall at tibia atm, some days i stay 1-3 hours, then it can take a week til next time, but some weeks i play daily, its moore when Im free from work I need something else then work to think off to stress off!
    also a reason why I HATE drama, cause I dont have TIME or energy to waste in drama on the place I ESCAPE to clean my mind OUT from stress and RL drama..

Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Hello

Post  Spoffie on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Well the voting Time is soon over im sure Emily or Any other Vice leader will inform you in a few days about the Verdict

/Spoffie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:45 am

As Spoff said the voting time is nearly well now over. I just closed the voting with a not so nice activity this time but theres some stuff goin on in guild which has higher priority atm Razz

Anyway theres a result of the voting ofc!
    Here it is:
    Character Invited
    Magna Gojje has been invited.

As soon as you joined you will like every other Panda member get further forum rights to all kind of threads.
    Check all sections out and take your time to read about things going on just as serives etc.

If you got any problems or questions you can post about it in our away and problem section or simply write me an pm in game or on forum.

Hope you will enjoy your stay in Pandas

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:03 pm