Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Jamal Swaxon Application!

Jamal Swaxon
    Jamal Swaxon
    Pirate Panda

Jamal Swaxon Application! Empty Jamal Swaxon Application!

Post  Jamal Swaxon Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:11 pm

Before I start.. I am sorry for the wall of text.. I like to type (I am pretty fast at it too! 127 wpm!)

1. Hi there! My name is Jamal Swaxon, I am a level 115 elite knight.

2. I started playing tibia after the Christmas of 2005. A real life friend introduced me to Rookgaard and ever since then, Tibia has held a special place in my heart.

3. The first world I played on was Isara, for a very short amount of time, as my real life friends moved to Dolera and so did I. Little did I realize that people killed others for fun and exp there, so I sooned moved to Premia. I played Premia for several months during 2006 on a character named Zikko Smith and many of my real life friends came and went, but I stuck to it. I remember being a complete noob and making HUGE loot bags at dwarfs then kicking my loot bag all the way to fibula to sell maybe around 10k worth of gold for many hours’ worth of hunting. I have lots of stories Smile
    After many years of a break, I started back in 2009 to create “Jamal Swaxon” on Refugia, because I didn’t want to die to people, only get to 50 then bot to 60 to realize that is not how I wanted to play, so I quit. The reason botting was so appealing at the time, was because it was easy and almost everyone was doing it. Then I realized that anything worth achieving is not supposed to be easy, and I quit the game in hopes of one day botting being completely illegal.

4. I have played every vocation up to level 45, but I like elite knight the best because it is the safest! Smile I also play on a paladin named “Plae Von Doughkin”, but only with one of my real life friends.

5. I was in a guild with a bunch of old friends once on Premia, I think it was “In Gods Hands”, but I had to stop due to my house being struck by lightning and my only access to tibia (my mom’s computer) being fried!!! I was able to log in at my local library (which led to me getting hacked for the first time) and tell my guild mates that I had to stop playing.

6. I am from the United States of America, and I am a twenty year old boy. My name is Johnny, but you can call me by Jamal Smile. One hobby I cannot live without is running. It gives me a feeling of being free and I am able to escape from all of the world’s troubles! Currently, I am in my sophomore year of college.

7. As stated above, It turned out I was banned for botting (back in 2009). I didn’t even know I was banned, because I had quit before the punishment was sentenced!

8. I would like the opportunity to join the Pirate Pandas because leveling solo just feels so lonely! I would also like to start giving back to the community, as I have come a long way since I’ve started due to the help of others. I, myself, still have a long way to go! Oh by the way, my goals are to one day reach level 200, help build a community, and just have fun!

Thanks for reading! Smile Hope you enjoyed it.
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Jamal Swaxon Application! Empty Re: Jamal Swaxon Application!

Post  Emily Sofie Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:00 am

Hay there Johnny Smile
    I got 1 question for now...
    You pally name seems really complicated and totally not American Surprised Where does the name come from?

And alrdy one point I like when ppl are honest about their past but ofc you should know that in case you didnt stop cheating and we will find out you would be ofc excluded from the guild.

Jamal Swaxon
    Jamal Swaxon
    Pirate Panda

Post  Jamal Swaxon Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:38 am

Emily,

Plae Von Doughkin.. It does sound complicated doesn't it? I think I was looking at a container of this putty called "Play Dough" when I made him. I tried to make it sound fancy haha.

I promise I do not use any third party software when playing Tibia.. besides tibiacast!
    Sonic Steven
    Sonic Steven
    Princess
    Princess

Character
    Name: Sonic Storm
    Profession: Sorcerer

Post  Sonic Steven Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:41 am

What guild was you in on Premia and who do you know there?
    Jamal Swaxon
    Jamal Swaxon
    Pirate Panda

Post  Jamal Swaxon Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:52 am

I was a vice leader in a guild named "In Gods Hands".

Sadly it's been a long time and I'm not sure if these names would even sound remotely familiar, but I knew Cow Aylamaris, Bedorven Angel, Jo Washu Wan, Nanner Bananer, and Lady Stefanie.
    Sonic Steven
    Sonic Steven
    Princess
    Princess

Character
    Name: Sonic Storm
    Profession: Sorcerer

Post  Sonic Steven Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:31 am

Bedorven Angel is a name I recognise... been ages since I last saw her come to think of it. I don't recognise the guild or any other names, though I was a transfer.

Interesting application anyway - I'm a walking/running fan too... (partly) hence my character name.
    Jamal Swaxon
    Jamal Swaxon
    Pirate Panda

Post  Jamal Swaxon Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 am

Me and Bedorven were really good friends back in the day. It's been a long time since I've spoken with her however.

Exercise is important Smile
    Jamal Swaxon
    Jamal Swaxon
    Pirate Panda

Post  Jamal Swaxon Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Hi everyone, just a small bump.

This week has been a busy week for me (I had 2 science tests at college!).. I was only able to level from 114-119 since last weekend.

I did manage to help a few lower level characters complete some trivial quests though! ^^ (Orc fort, blue legs, and blue robe quests)

Hope you guys didn't forget about me! Very Happy
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:34 am

Haha hay there we ofc didnt forgot about you I was actually about to post yesterday after I finished Omgolds invite but some rl stuff came between so its delayed today!
    As you said the week of voting passed and the result is clear except for one negative vote concerning your past^^
    But well ppl change and deserve second chances and our wish is ppl to be honest and you clearly prooved you are not hiding your past from us Smile

So ill make your invitation right now and when you joined later on ill give you further forum acess.
    Please make sure to follow the rules which you can find as sticky post all over the forum.
    And if theres any problems or questions feel free to post in our "away and problem" section or in pm to me or any vice.

For the rest enjoy your stay on Pandas hope you will like it^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm