Omgold's Application

omgoldpanda
    Pirate Panda

Omgold's Application

Post  omgoldpanda on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:11 am

1. Character name, Level and Vocation

Omgold, 236, EK

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)

I started playing tibia at the age of 15, before that my experience was mostly bashing buttons playing Pokemon RED! Gotta catch em all! Back then a couple of lads in my class started playing Tibia and introduced me into the game. Didn't took me long to get hooked for like 3 years on Tibia. Switched to WoW when it was released but it never really gave me the 'tibia feel', WoW=Zombie grindmode imo, where they just add new stuff each patch and u gotta start allllll over again affraid After WoW I played Gunz for a while, its a fast paced shooter(matrix style) and the oldest Call of Duty (with the 3 grenades) But playing those games i started to miss the 'relax' feel while playing. So I came back to a non-pvp server in tibia (what better way to relax) xD

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?

I am playing Olympa atm, but the big boys terrorize everyone... No

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?

I am kind of horrible at multitasking so i usually stick to one character. Also there is no option to have multi hotkeys within tibia. Suspect Another problem is that once you played an higher lvl EK you tend to die on other vocations Very Happy (Totally not going afk whilst running to a spawn hihi)

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?

Been in Laga Landen most of my time in Olympa, I would be leaving them at the transfer because I want to be able to play in (relative)peace..Lets just say 'they' are threatening me with more than a 'simple lure'...
    So my leaving is not related to my current guild, and I will miss them. Like a guildie said to be the other day ''we really picked the wrong server''

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    I am a male(rare breed) student in Arts, so I generally like Artsy stuffs ^.^' I also have a weak spot for sports and nice meals after that(rice nomnom)! I am dutch, but i will not be your weed supplier! Evil or Very Mad
    I am currently 25 year old, and most people call me Om or Omgie in game as OMG is confusing and Omgold is too long!
    Would describe myself as a friendly person who likes to joke around. I really like teamstuff that tibia brings and working together as a team is the most fun imo, also tend to like that the most in other games I have played.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)

When I came back to Tibia I once said 'Fuck you' to some random dude who was trolling me in a spawn. He reported me ofcourse, I was quite naive back then ^.^. By now I've developed ZENmaster skills to trolls(I run away usually bounce ) The notation ran out, so my record is C-L-E-A-N cheers But I still like to tickle random people cat

8. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?

I hope to find a nice group of people to share hunt and quests experiences with [insert meatwall], but most importantly a fun guildchat & meet new people! Second I think that a guild with the name 'Pirate Pandas' sounds like a fun guild to be in. And I look forward to playing together with some of the people who I know a little bit through Lifethreads

9. Other gamezzz o.0

I also play a little bit of league of legends on the side EU WEST+Nordic lvl 30 acc ^^. And a little bit of tribes ascend/Black Ops II Zombie Co-op

More info can also be found in my lifethread in tibiajourney~

Last edited by omgoldpanda on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:11 am; edited 6 times in total
    Veni Dene
    Pirate Panda

Re: Omgold's Application

Post  Veni Dene on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:50 am

So that is the reason why you sell your house at edron, good luck with transfer.

And concerning multiple hotkeys, it is not that hard.

Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Hello

Post  Spoffie on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:58 pm

Do your guild that you left knew about you leaving the server?
    and im looking on the Server forum well not even thanks to your friends?

is there another reason you leave your server exept other fun?

/Spoffie

omgoldpanda
    Pirate Panda

Post  omgoldpanda on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:00 pm

Spoffie wrote:Do your guild that you left knew about you leaving the server?
    and im looking on the Server forum well not even thanks to your friends?

is there another reason you leave your server exept other fun?

/Spoffie

Posted my thanks on the guildforum, and talked to them ingame about it..Ofcourse they are disappointed, but I think the majority understands and respects why I am leaving.

And the main reason I am leaving is that I am being DDosd/Pinged w/e you wanna call it, whenever I go on a hunt. Then once i dc, they lure on me..Been terrorized for around 8 months,.. so yeah i've had enough

The reason im not posting anything on world boards is because I don't want to give them the pleasure of making another player transfer away from the server. They already have the attitude: 'you hunt here you transfer'.

The few friends outside the guild who were not transfered yet I msged in private.. but in the last few months I've seen most of my friends leave the server.

Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:30 pm

I clearly know that pain from Olympa which tho wasnt our reason to leave the Server back the days we did as my beloved boyfriend belonged to that bad boys back when I got to know him (When he killed me at hellspawns) ;D

But yeah Olympa used to be a nice Server when it came out and went more n more bad cuz some ppl just take this game too serious and cant devide real life from ingame stuff and DdoS attacks are clearly interupting the real life part. Thats why I had to buy a new interntet (IP changable) Razz I know your pain.

I enjoyed readin the application and ofc know you a little from spying lifethreads.
    If the voting ends positive I can alrdy say id be gladly welcoming you Razz

We got some badboys in Refugia too ofc but those usually stick to the in game base of luring at Warzones e.g.
    Ice Cold Milk
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Ice Cold Milk
    Profession: Knight

Post  Ice Cold Milk on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:29 pm

Hope ull get in here soon OmG

omgoldpanda
    Pirate Panda

Post  omgoldpanda on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:16 am

omgold is now a citizen of refugia Very Happy
    Took them long enough, mailed cip like 4 times, 2 times they replied: You're premium scrolls are comming soon! err....Pro. Next time I'll stick to resellers!
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:50 am

Sound slike a complicated transfer! Welcome in Refugian lands you will recieve your answer fairly soon^^
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie on Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:29 am

Character Invited
    Omgold has been invited.

Sooo reading this you will ofc know that our voting time has ended usually it goes up to 2 more days but it wasnt rly nessesary to wait longer as our result was pretty clear.
    Hope you will enjoy our guild and ofc enjoy the Server more than Olympa.

Our guild rules arent many but we wish them to be followed especially the one concerning forum use.
    After you joined i will also give u further forum access where you can find some quest infos aswell as Ts3 details etc.

Enjoy your stay \o/

omgoldpanda
    Pirate Panda

Post  omgoldpanda on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:18 am

22:17 You see yourself. You are an elite knight. You are Fresh Bamboo of the Pirate Pandas. Very Happy

Thanks, I hope I can contribute something positive to the guild sunny

Stiorra
    Pirate Panda

Post  Stiorra on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:44 am

Congratulations. I'm sure there will be ways you can, you just have to take the chances Smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:30 pm