Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Alex Kyrado's Application

Alex Kyrado
    Alex Kyrado
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Alex Kyrado's Application Empty Alex Kyrado's Application

Post  Alex Kyrado Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:18 am

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    Character name -> Alex Kyrado
    Vocation -> Royal Paladin
    Level -> 126

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    I started play tibia in 2007, because i saw my brother playing it so I tell to him I wanted to play too.

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    Yes, I have been playing in Kyra since last week. I left Kyra because I want to play in peace, and make new friends, teamhunts!

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    Yes, I played until level 73 with an Elder Druid, in a Sorcerer until level 37 and finally in a Knight until level 37. But the vocation I rly like is paladin and druid.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    A lot, (always whit the hope to find a nice and friendly guild) but all the guilds were dead guild no chat and no teamhunt. The guild I like more was Bushido a nice and trustable guild.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

I'm from Portugal, I'm 14 years old, and my name is Alexandre, I haven't nickname but in tibia everyone call me Alex, I'm a boy.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)

Well I has banned at a long time a ago for killing too many people, and at 2 years ago for swearing whit anoying people. Actually I haven't any criminal record.

8. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?
    I want to join Pandas because like I said before I want a guild to teamhunt, talk, do quests and have some fun Razz

See you in Tiba! Very Happy

Last edited by CrazzyMaxine on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Alex Kyrado's Application Empty HI

Post  Spoffie Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:12 pm

Hello and welcome to Pirate Pandas Forum

IM Spoffie the Question Master

I seen you in English Chat

I have a few questions

Well lets start

1 Alex Kirado do you remember that name?

2 you started in 2007 your Account is made 2008 ( Created: Mar 16 2008, 16:34:35 CET ) what happend to your previus account?

3 How comes you know so good english for your age? i sadly see people that are between fifteen and twenty years old and have way worse english

oki my final question Smile

Who in the guild do you want to teamhunt with?
    This is not a question regarding of you geting a vote from me so think who you realy want to hunt with that are in Pirate Pandas

/Spoffie
    Alex Kyrado
    Alex Kyrado
    Pirate Panda

Character

Alex Kyrado's Application Empty Spoffie's Questions!

Post  Alex Kyrado Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:28 am

Spoffie wrote:Hello and welcome to Pirate Pandas Forum

IM Spoffie the Question Master

I seen you in English Chat

I have a few questions

Well lets start

1 Alex Kirado do you remember that name?

2 you started in 2007 your Account is made 2008 ( Created: Mar 16 2008, 16:34:35 CET ) what happend to your previus account?

3 How comes you know so good english for your age? i sadly see people that are between fifteen and twenty years old and have way worse english

oki my final question Smile

Who in the guild do you want to teamhunt with?
    This is not a question regarding of you geting a vote from me so think who you realy want to hunt with that are in Pirate Pandas

/Spoffie

Hello Spoffie!!

1- Well, yes I remember that name (Alex Kirado) it's my character too. Well I create that character because CipSoft was going to delete my account because they thought I was using BOT (but they were rong, I never used BOT in all my tibian life) and I have evidences. -> (Premium Scrolls History) :

___Date______|___________Description_________________|_Additional Information
    Aug 26 2011__|_____________________________________|
    16:09:43_____|Compensation for unjustified punishment____|_30 days (from: Apr 06 2012 to: May 06 2012)

NOTE: I can shoot a photo iff you want.

2- Well I started whit a female character I still remember her name (Elvies Amia) I was learning how to play Tibia, and I was always dying, so I get tired and I create this new account. But I had a lot of breaks maybe 2 years in total, because I was having the same problem people always killing me, I was very weak and I didn't have any skill to play Tibia, when I stop playing Tibia "normal" I played OTserver to learn how to play then I came back ready to play whithout dying so many times.

3- cheers Well thats an eulogy for me (because I don't think my english is good like you said)! Well like I said before I'm playing since 2007, Tibia theach me English, when I was 9 years old I didn't hunt much I stay all time in depot doing "look" to everthing I saw, and to help me more in Portugal we have English class in School. I study a bit because I like english! ( but I have to say, sometimes [rarely] I have to go to Google Translator to know the meaning of some words)

Last Question - Well Spoffie saying the truth I rly don't meet anyone in the guild, so my idea is ( iff I join the guild) meet someone and hunt whit! Very Happy

/Alex Kyrado
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Alex Kyrado's Application Empty Re: Alex Kyrado's Application

Post  Emily Sofie Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:06 am

Haha your english is just as Spoffie said rly good ^^ So nothing to worry about.
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Alex Kyrado's Application Empty Hello

Post  Spoffie Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:19 pm

I was thinking of a thing for sometime now but well i kinda want to see how active you are to in the forums

Why did you register with the name CrazzyMaxine
    ? could you not have picked your own character name like the we rest did?

/Spoffie
    Alex Kyrado
    Alex Kyrado
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Alex Kyrado Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:27 am

Spoffie wrote:I was thinking of a thing for sometime now but well i kinda want to see how active you are to in the forums

Why did you register with the name CrazzyMaxine
    ? could you not have picked your own character name like the we rest did?

/Spoffie

Hello Spoffie!

Well I put my name CrazzyMaxine because it's my username of other games I played or still playing like League of Legends.
    But if you want I can make another account in the forum whit the name Alex Kyrado.
    I check the Pirate Pandas forum every day.
    I'm not playing these last days because I came to Lisbon and I haven't access to Internet ( I'm responding to your question through my brother's computer)

--Alex Kyrado--
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Hay Alex,
    I hope you will check the forum today still because todays the day where we tell you the result of the voting!
    You are accepted to Pandas and become a trial member Smile
    Trial month is the first month where we try to get to know you better bcz asking questions of forum isnt making us rly know you^^

Make sure you read the guild rules again and follow all points of that.

If you got any questions or problems you will find a "problem" section on the forum after I gave you further forum access. Or feel free to send a PM if youdont think the whole guild should know about something.

At the end of my little roman...
    Ahoj Panda!
    Alex Kyrado
    Alex Kyrado
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Alex Kyrado Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:37 am

Ohhhh my goood Very Happy:D:D

I'm so happy >_<