Fermantor's application

Fermantor
    Pirate Panda

Fermantor's application

Post  Fermantor on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:42 am

1. My character name is Fermantor, level 93 Royal Paladin.

2. The website says, that my account was created Jun 17 2005. But I started playing the game a little bit earlier, because a friend of mine showed it to me. But this first account wasn't played very long, so forget about it Wink

3. I started playing tibia on Antica, because it was the server my friend was playing on. I started with a knight there, because they were told to play easy. After half a year I started to play my paladin on antica, which is the one I am playing today on refugia. I worldtransfered it, because I got sick of pvp, and some of my friends also started playing on this server, and my level 40 royal paladin, that time, was really high level for me, so I didn't wanted to start a new char ;D

4. As I said above I started with a knight. Until now, I got a char of every vocation (including a rookstayer), but played none of them that much, that I played my palla (my highest second char is my level 32 knight on antica).

5. There were quite a lot (~10) guilds I was member of, but none of them last very long. Main reason I joined them was, because they needed vice leader to found it, or come from germany Wink
    I never had big interests in guilds because I only hunted with my RL friends, and we didn't had the need to found or join a guild together.

6. I am an 20 years old, german boy. My real name is Tristan, and I don't have a favour nickname. But my online name is Taibaner, NOT Talibaner. I am not member of any terrorists Wink
    Another hobby of mine, is gaming on the playstation 3, so sometimes I play more there, than on the pc, and I have long breaks on/in/off (I don't know the correct word right now >.<) tibia.

7. There was only one criminal record on my account if you can call it so? My knight char was named "Taibaner" wich was detected as an illegal name and I got banned until I changed it (maybe because of the problem with the TaLibaner). But another char of mine, wich was named "Taibaner the sorcerer" existed long time after it on the same account Razz

8. I want to join this guild, because after a long time, I'm coming to a level, where solo hunts and easy quests, isn't everything you can experience in tibia. And of course it's quite a big fun, to hunt strong monsters and do hard quests with a team of people you know, and like. And as I've seen on the tibia forum, the pirate pandas offers a lot of quest serivces which makes them really attractive to me. Not only to get the quest, also to do the quest with others again, to help them, because this is, what makes the most fun to me. Helping other players with the knowlegde and skills I got, and not allways look, if you're doing profit!
    (sorry for my english, I think there are some mistakes I made)
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Re: Fermantor's application

Post  Emily Sofie on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:51 am

Haha since Barry spammed me on FB about your application Im reading it right away Razz
    You English is totally fine so dont worry about that. I liked the way you wrote your application trying to figue it as a story telling text and not only a short sentence as many other ppl do Razz

Sooo I see your from Germany and Barry called you his "brodah" Are you guys reals? Or even real brothers Razz?

Who are the friends you mentioned that transferd aswell from Antica to Refugia?

I read you want to help in Services are you also up to help in the free ones? Maybe even organizing Banshee Quests or Djinn ones by your own?
    Fermantor
    Pirate Panda

Post  Fermantor on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:00 am

@Emily Sofie
    Yeah Barry and me are rl "friends" if you can call it so, cause there is an age difference of 5 years Wink (He is the best friend of my little brother, and I was the one, who showed tibia to him, so we're knowing each other very well)
    One friend is Adomox, but he broke up with tibia. Other friend was Barry, who started to play on refugia, because of adomox Very Happy
    As I wrote, I'm not just interested in making money (serious), I really like to help other players, and already helped others through different quest like: Mission 1-9 Service of Yalahar, Banshee Quest, Pirate Outfit, and more for my friends and random strangers as well. Most like "easy" quests, because I am a solo cleaner, and in fact not that strong xD
    [...] Maybe even organizing Banshee Quests or Djinn ones by your own?
    This sounds like a big challenge, but with a little practice, I think I can handle it Smile

Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Hi

Post  Spoffie on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:09 pm

Hello Fermantor you might recognice my name do you?

the other day i was cleaning my Vip list from people that i have less intressts in and saw your name ofc i have a little notation on it

ofc i want to know what you think it was? and now think possitive cause i was smiling when i was reading it not offen i smile Smile

You just need to be more active thats a advice i know at your age its not easy

Can i contact you in game? and when would that be?

/Spoffie

Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Spoffie wrote:Hello Fermantor you might recognice my name do you?

the other day i was cleaning my Vip list from people that i have less intressts in and saw your name ofc i have a little notation on it

ofc i want to know what you think it was? and now think possitive cause i was smiling when i was reading it not offen i smile Smile

You just need to be more active thats a advice i know at your age its not easy

Can i contact you in game? and when would that be?

/Spoffie

Your able to smile?????????????????
    xD
    When I read about the notification on the name I was like omg DRAMA xDDDD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:53 pm