Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Mastrik
Stiorra
6 posters

[Application] Stiorra

Stiorra
    Pirate Panda

[Application] Stiorra Empty [Application] Stiorra

Post  Stiorra Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:33 am

Hi girls and guys,

Well, I'd like to apply to join your guild. This will need a proper application, and I'm aware of that. First of all - I'm level 147 (only Very Happy), but pretty active lately (ye, not active leveling due to a lack of guild activity, but active).

Anyway, before I come down to telling why I would like to join your guild, some things about my past, which you are probably most interested in.
    I started playing back in 2001. Ye, that's quite some time ago, so as you can tell, I'm no newcomer, neither I'm very young (29 to be true). I started on the gameworld Antica, but was neither famous nor any kind of high level.

A bunch of friends later started on the game world Eternia, where I come from, and started a new account (don't ask me why .. I am not sure until today). I started with a Knight, but later switched over to the sorcerer because sorcerer is .. way more fun and challenge if you ask me at least. We played there from 2003 to 2005 (I think?). Afterwards, we quitted, or they did, and I quitted a little bit later because without friends .. it's not that nice playing a game.

I rested some time, let's say ... a few years. But something kept me coming back to the game - most likely the strong community and characters around. It's just fun talking and having fun.

I joined the guild Division of Honor on Eternia. The reason was, this guild was built on the simple fact to serve the community, doing quest services, and having fun together. I had a lot of fun in there, but could not devote that much time there - though, I did level a bit. The reason was, that most of them were south american players, and I can't be online during the week at times after 00:00 CEST too much - I have to do a job in the morning. The second thing was, that I was really not the PvP type of gamer. I'm not afraid to die, but I saw so much power abusing and things, that it just took me the fun of playing this game.

This was the 2nd break. In 2012, I thought why not play Tibia again. This time differently. Switch to a Non-PvP world, leaving Eternia behind for good, with all those good friends, and try my luck on a Non-PvP world.
    So I did - and here I am. Since that I leveled from 96 to 147, so "some" levels, and I personally see the move to Refugia the best thing I could have done.

I joined the Guild Wanderers, due to some Austrian guys (I'm Austrian) playing there. All of those quit, and today the guild is empty. I am probably the only one playing.

War Past
    Yes, even I got one since I do come from a PvP server. We had to fight a couple of wars. We tried diplomacy (a lot), but we did stand if somebody wanted the fight. I'm not an agressive player, but well, all I can share about that is, that wars were most likely for completely stupid reasons, often made up just to have a fight. But you had to stand - or reroll.

Criminal Past
    Oh ye, I even got that, full featured player . I got banned of the forum for telling somebody if he does not like the "original" Tibia, he shall play OT. CIP didn't really like this and banned me of the forums for a month . I lost my tutor by that by the way.

What do I want, why am I here?
    Well, first of all - what do I want. I want to play in peace, and wanted to get rid of all this power abusing, killing and wars. That's why I switched to Refugia - where we got the 2nd reason, why am I here. What do I want at Pandas? Read below Smile.

Why Pirate Pandas?
    Well, I got to know little (Very Happy) Barry some time back, even before he was at Pandas. I attended quest services, and I got to talk a little bit with Emily (very little), Zim and Kim - and not to forget Barry of course. I enjoy the players and the attitude, and I want a more active guild again. In the end, I like that Pandas are doing stuff for the community. I thought - I'll try my luck and try to hire at a guild like Pandas.

Activity
    Yes, I'm aware you want active members. Considering my past, and my level, I have not been too active. My real life first, and I can't always play - that's the first thing I need to make clear. For the rest, I'm pretty active at the moment, playing several hours a day. I just do not want to play alone any longer, that's boring.

Kind of Player
    So - what kind of player am I? Well, I enjoy talking, standing around making runes, hunting in teams, helping other people. I talk too much, and I seem to have an addiction to die in Tibia, but that's normal, don't get your head around it Very Happy. But you should be worried if I didn't die in 10 levels.

Real Life background
    Well, I'm - as I noted - some 29 year old Austrian guy living in Vienna. I'm employed in the IT business, and I am developing on several open source projects in my spare time. (Linux projects).
    For my private live I enjoy rock climbing and dancing a lot. The problem is, I'm pending on an operation to my hand and my shoulder because I had a severe injury, so I can't do that at the moment.

Expectations
    Well, not too much. I want a more active guild again, I want to go back to helping at quest leads, and I would love to find somebody to hunt with again or do some group stuff instead of standing around alone.

I think this is enough insight about my character, motivation and real life. Anyway, if I missed anything - feel free to ask. I'll be happy to reply.

Yours,
    Stiorra / Georg

[edit] I still own a war char on a PVP world (203 ms) to stand up, but we lost the war on Eternia lately. I have no plans of moving that char off the PVP world because I want to continue on Stiorra - I love that character.
    Mastrik
    Mastrik
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

[Application] Stiorra Empty Re: [Application] Stiorra

Post  Mastrik Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:06 am

Hello , one of the best aplcations i have seen lately i gotta tell u.
    doubt even our question master will have sth to ask on Razz

. Well great application , i'll make voting nd we will let u know Smile
    Stiorra
    Pirate Panda

Post  Stiorra Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:52 am

Thanks!

We'll see about the question master though, I'm sure Spoffie can come up with something Very Happy. We got interrupted before talking because my TeamViewer connection from work to my home pc always crashed (the only way to make runes while i'm at work Very Happy).
    Stiorra
    Pirate Panda

Post  Stiorra Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:31 pm

One more thing, if there are any requests starting at Friday, 1st of March to Tuesday 5th of March, I probably won't be able to reply.

I'm on skiing holidays trying to break some (of my own) bones, and I doubt I'll check anything online during that period Smile.
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

[Application] Stiorra Empty hiho

Post  Spoffie Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:28 pm

Dear Mastrik i always have questions there is not a singel day i think about closing the cake hole for ever.

Oki

Dear Stiorra

i start with the questions directly

1 Name on antica? vocation and level?

2 if you remember some of your friends please tell me there names

3 I see some world transferd not 1 not 2 but 3 care to explain them exept the one to refugia

4 Do you have any older screenshots? as im a realy new player i never seen a old school

Thats all for now

/Spoffie
    Stiorra
    Pirate Panda

Post  Stiorra Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Hello,

1 Name on antica? vocation and level?
    Archibald the Elder, Elder Druid, i don't really remember the level .. 28? 34? 36? I'm just sure I was below level 50 Smile.

2 if you remember some of your friends please tell me there names
    Well, I'm a real life friend of Trymon, who originally got me playing. People I've "been with" or talked to were mostly Hagbard, Octavian, Held, Buffy, Lightbringer, Pepelu - who once visited us in Austria too, along with a bunch of others.

3 I see some world transferd not 1 not 2 but 3 care to explain them exept the one to refugia
    I did only world transfer once, to Refugia.

I started playing Eternia later because a lot of rl-friends I worked in the same company with at an internet service provider were starting over there (Doyle McGregor, McSpirit, McNeuro, Synid, Demolus, Pioxx ...). And since the Anticans were mostly inactive at that time already, i decided to start over there.

The only thing I did was switching character from a Knight to a Sorcerer on Eternia. My best friend (Demolus) had a Knight, and back the days - the Sorcerer as combination made more sense, and I enjoyed the sorcerer better anyway, so I leveled up a Sorcerer. But that was not a transfer.

I had some visits to other game worlds too - but who didn't. I started on Valoria, but we lost the very first war there, so we quitted there again. Same on Azura. I didn't mention those because I hardly remember anything about those two game worlds.

4 Do you have any older screenshots? as im a realy new player i never seen a old school
    I am sorry, I don't. That's a pretty long time ago, and computers and harddisks come and go. My philosophy of backups is - I don't do them Smile.
    Gaby-chan
    Gaby-chan
    Pirate Panda

Post  Gaby-chan Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:28 am

Very well written Very Happy and oh! I know someone people from DoH.. Tiger Claws and Zentensor mainly Smile..

Good luck!
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:11 am

Finally alot to read in an app Smile
    Stiorra
    Pirate Panda

Post  Stiorra Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:22 am

Gaby-chan wrote:Very well written Very Happy and oh! I know someone people from DoH.. Tiger Claws and Zentensor mainly Smile..

Good luck!

I love Tiger, sadly he quit. I liked his strong opinion on everything, what often lead into endless discussions between us Smile.
    Zentensor, well he always claims to visit me here in Vienna, but actually never managed to, so I'll probably have to visit him in Berlin if he's still there Smile. Fezek did visit me here Smile.
    Sonic Steven
    Sonic Steven
    Princess
    Princess

Character
    Name: Sonic Storm
    Profession: Sorcerer

Post  Sonic Steven Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:25 am

Vital question I have noticed has not been answered: do you like hugs!?

This question is more than just a decider on joining our cuddly little guild, but the fate of the world depends on it.
    Gaby-chan
    Gaby-chan
    Pirate Panda

Post  Gaby-chan Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:39 pm

Stiorra wrote:
    Gaby-chan wrote:Very well written Very Happy and oh! I know someone people from DoH.. Tiger Claws and Zentensor mainly Smile..

Good luck!

I love Tiger, sadly he quit. I liked his strong opinion on everything, what often lead into endless discussions between us Smile.
    Zentensor, well he always claims to visit me here in Vienna, but actually never managed to, so I'll probably have to visit him in Berlin if he's still there Smile. Fezek did visit me here Smile.

Yeah.. Tiger is a sweetheart and Zentensor is a good friend and I think he is still around there.. unless hes back in MX Smile
    Stiorra
    Pirate Panda

Post  Stiorra Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:52 pm

Sonic Steven wrote:Vital question I have noticed has not been answered: do you like hugs!?

This question is more than just a decider on joining our cuddly little guild, but the fate of the world depends on it.

I'd say I don't mind hugs Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:26 am