Pirate Panda

Bayesian application

Post  Bayesian on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:13 am

Hi

1. Character name, Level and Vocation

Nick: Bayesian
    Level: 87
    Voc: Elite Knight

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?

My experience with Tibia began about 2000. I didn't remember servers name. My first character 20+ knight has been hacked. My second char (50 knight) I gave to my colleague because I moved to new home and I didn't have the Internet there. Here was a long pause and finally I started this account a year ago;)

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?

Yes. I have also 116lvl MS, 30 ED, 30 RP (Refugia) on this account. I wanted to try all voc. I stared with MS, but EK is my main and favourite char (even though MS is my the hightest lvl). Now I use MS only to earn money to buy some eq for EK.

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?

One. Dream Hunter. Guild disappeared from this server (I didn't know why, because I had a long holiday with my girlfriend. When I came back, my guild didn't exist, and players don't log on since then).

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

My name is Mateusz (male). I'm 22 years old. I am a IT student, I am working as C# programmer. My hobbies: sport (ski, football), music, movies. I think I am friendly, honest and humble, of course Wink

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)

I've never been notated, I have no criminal record.

8. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?

I'd like to meet cool people. I did two quest with your services and I see that you are professional and friendship. From me I can offer help with Rashid, Green and Blue Djinn (I am still doing Grizzly Adams). I have access to many places. I want to try team hunts.
    Mastrik
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Re: Bayesian application

Post  Mastrik on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:59 am

Hello , i assume spoffie will quiz u sooner or later but i gotta ask when u have returned , why refugia and not any other server?
    and why haveu picked pirate pandas? i mean i know that u wanan meet cool ppl and so but why us?

Bayesian
    Pirate Panda

Post  Bayesian on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:53 am

Refugia because I wanted non-pvp world (what I regret now because bots are very annoying). There aren't other reasons. Without breaks I've played since 2 months, before I had 3 months break.

Why Pirade Pandas?
    Firstly, like I said before, I did two quest with people from your guild. They was very nice, friendship. So I hope that your hole guild is the same. Secondly, you have many players, so I belive that all time somebody will be online. And that's all. I don't know other guild, I have some experience with your, so I decided to try to join your.
    Mastrik
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Post  Mastrik on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:33 am

well botters sadly arent problem only of npvp but of the game in general.
    Gaby-chan
    Pirate Panda

Post  Gaby-chan on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:38 am

What made you switch or make the "Knighthood" your favorite vocation?

You may be troubled from time to time in finding someone to share experience with.. Do you mind helping others second characters? Do you like team hunting at all or do you consider yourself a loner?

Sorry if i bombed you with questions, just wondering Smile

Good luck!

Bayesian
    Pirate Panda

Post  Bayesian on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:34 am

I know the benefits of all vocation, but I prefer EK and MS (for me it is impossible to play all vocation). EK because I like to have much caps and life points (which is useful if I have lags), nice eq to choose. MS because can quickly kill the enemy. So why EK better than MS? I think it is sentiment. My first RPG is Diablo II. There Barbarian was my first choice, Sorc was second, and I've never player Amazon;)

So far I was loner (I was only several times on hunt in team EK + MS). But I think that with lvl increasing I will change it.
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Helly Mate.

As you might noticed the time of 5 days which we usually take to make a voting has passed.
    The result of that voting is Positive Smile Maybe not the most amount of votes but we Pandas still decided to give you the Monthly trial and get to know you better ^.^

Ill give you your invite now and as soon as you joined later I will give you further forum access. Be active on here and in guild channel that are 2 of our guild rules which you can find as stick thread here on the forum.

Please follow them and ofc dont be shy to tell me about any kind of problems.

Enjoy your time in Pandas Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:38 pm