Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Gaby's application

Gaby-chan
    Gaby-chan
    Pirate Panda

Gaby's application Empty Gaby's application

Post  Gaby-chan Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:16 pm

Hello everyone!

Uhm I don't really know what to write.. been a long time since i wrote any sort of application Very Happy guess I'll just follow the common things...

My name is Gabriela and I'm also 26 years young like Kimbee. I'm from México, currently living in a city called Monterrey. I am a Graphic Designer and i work as one. I like reading, painting, drawing, photography, games, hanging out with my friends, movies and music. As for in game things I'm quite social, i like organizing events, mainly parties, contests, etc., im not much of the quest organizer i rather just help in whatever i can Smile. I prefer team hunting and i have some sort of double vocation, even being a paladin i like to block a lot.. for a guild mate, a friend or well lately my boyfriend that has a druid. As Kimbee mentioned on her application, we both come from Antica and i started playing around 11-12 years ago. I was also an admin to a tibia fansite called TibiaRP and I'm currently thinking of having my own fansite!<wink wink>

No idea what else you would like to know about me but feel free to ask Smile

Cheers!

*GaB*
    Sylarin Xayn
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Gaby's application Empty Re: Gaby's application

Post  Sylarin Xayn Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:57 pm

Hello Gabriela! We actually do kinda know eachother! Smile

Oh, that fansite thingy, interessting. TibiaGaby.com plx
    anne the witchcrafter
    Pirate Panda

Post  anne the witchcrafter Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:08 am

<eyerolls>
    i cant say same ..and maybe since iam not that active in guild i could behave ..not sure thou so maybe days as a panda is counted ..<sigh>

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:11 am