Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

iHorishO's guild application.

iHorishO
    iHorishO
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

iHorishO's guild application. Empty iHorishO's guild application.

Post  iHorishO Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:56 am

Giggity, alrighty.. here we go!

Character Name: Horisho
    Level: 288 (At the time posting this)
    Vocation: Master Sorcerer

Time I've played Tibia: Since mid 2001, which makes it.. about 12 years. Yes, I'm a no-lifer rabbit I believe I started playing tibia back in school, when I saw a class-mate playing in rook. Asked him what lame game that was and a week after I was hooked and worked my way through things in main.

Previous Server(s): Nova & Secura
    Why did i leave the server(s): I originally started playing Tibia on Nova, but found out I suck on PvP. I then moved to Secura.. and the reason for me leaving that hell-hole behind me would mainly be it's community. I mean, frankly, that world is f'ed up! Speaking of the world itself and people on it. So much hostility and childish behavior the past 2-3 years. I grew tired of it all, and i knew some people here on Refugia from before so the choice was easy. When I left Secura I left my little druid back there.. but if all goes well here on Refugia I might bring him aswell.

Your previous guilds: From Nova, Clan of the Shadows (One of the most known ones from that time). From Secura I have been in loads of guilds, but the ones I remember was Mighty Midgets which was my own one and lasted for 1 active year with approx. 80+ members. After that a few here and there, none worth mentioning.
    Reasons you left: Well, some were too inactive and some plain boring to be in. As in nothing ever happened in them. Others were lacking the ability to communicate in English.

Do i have a criminal record?: Trick question? I've had an old notation for using profanity in the wrong channel when attempting to PM someone.
    Other then that I been clean for about 4-5 years now.

A little about myself:

I rather NOT talk about myself that much publicly like this, I hope you understand. But my name's Andy and I'm 26 y o and from Sweden.
    Currently living with my mom and sister as I'm unemployed, but hoping it's temporarily. And to better get to know me and what I'm like as a person behind the character you'd have to talk with me and not be such a stranger. I might not be really "chatty" though, as a person. I am also a tutor since a few months back and enjoy helping out when/where I can, or atleast TRY to.

Why do I want to join PP?

Umm, well from what I've seen prior to me migrating to this server I saw the guild as organized and rather active. I was browsing the world boards and noticed some old Secura friends were on Refugia aswell. And as Pandas are running services and events it would be perfect for me as I liked those things on Secura, before hell broke loose between guilds that is ^^

-------------------------------------------------------

Now, if you'd like to ask something or I just forgot something in my app, don't be shy! What a Face
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

iHorishO's guild application. Empty Re: iHorishO's guild application.

Post  Emily Sofie Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:32 pm

Hay there Andy Smile

Moving Servers is a big step but im sure Refugia is a good nonpvp serv ofc theres childish drama and spammers every now and then on our forums but well. Drama on forum became small id say but world board is filled with trash noone understands xD

Hope you will like the Server tho Razz

You mentioned ppl you know from Secura i am curious who they are Smile so maybe you wna tell ^^

Reading your name makes me think about CSI rofl dont rly watch it but theres a actor named like ur char. Are u maybe watching it? Or is it coincidence :O

(I suck in asking questions)
    Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

iHorishO's guild application. Empty Hello

Post  Spoffie Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Ahoi

Spoffie the Question Master is here!

before i start to ask the questions i would like to say somethings

I used to be in the guild Clan of the Shadows if you still have contact with some of them Greet to Erana from Lady Glory i still have the screenshot when Krankus killed me im sure you remember that name to Sandi was standing next to him if its was Sandi maby it was Erana cant remember at the moment but i can look it up Smile
    if the name dont ring a bell then the name Girl Love prehaps i used to be active during the KH and D&D had a cute war Smile did not particapate had some friends Tolios something like that was known on antica as Lord Ups
    Meet Khartoum on Nova found out later on he is the rl brother of another friend on antica.

Oki with that said i start my questions

1 Could you name some people on Nova that you could remember from the older days? that could tell me something good and bad about you?

2 What was the character name of your friend if you remember?

3 Mind to tell Us what happend to your other account? and Did you Recreat the character Horisho? or you was / is in the guild Clan of the Shadows with another character?

4 you say your criminal record is clean now for 4-5 years care to explain what happend before?

5 Trying is good As you dont like to talk about your Real life so much i will ask about it Do you mind to talk about it in game with me? ofc if there is questions you do not want to answer you can just say "no comments" quite easy

/Spoffie

Seya
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Seya Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:40 am

If you bring Erik here, I gotta vota Yes for you.. santa
    iHorishO
    iHorishO
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  iHorishO Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:51 am

Emily Sofie wrote:Hay there Andy Smile

Moving Servers is a big step but im sure Refugia is a good nonpvp serv ofc theres childish drama and spammers every now and then on our forums but well. Drama on forum became small id say but world board is filled with trash noone understands xD

Hope you will like the Server tho Razz

You mentioned ppl you know from Secura i am curious who they are Smile so maybe you wna tell ^^

Reading your name makes me think about CSI rofl dont rly watch it but theres a actor named like ur char. Are u maybe watching it? Or is it coincidence :O

(I suck in asking questions)

Oh I know. I was scared of moving from Secura for a long time as all my history lays there.. feels like moving to a new town where you know no one. Smile

The people I have seen on Refugia sofar which i know is Poz Amie, Hylian von Horse (Known as just Hylian on Secura), Worns and Toommyy just to mention a few. I'm sure there's others here that I haven't seen yet.

And yes, you are thinking of Horatio Caine. But no, i didn't get this name from him Razz Honestly I don't remember how i thought of the name, suppose it just came to me.

Spoffie wrote:Ahoi

Spoffie the Question Master is here!

before i start to ask the questions i would like to say somethings

I used to be in the guild Clan of the Shadows if you still have contact with some of them Greet to Erana from Lady Glory i still have the screenshot when Krankus killed me im sure you remember that name to Sandi was standing next to him if its was Sandi maby it was Erana cant remember at the moment but i can look it up Smile
    if the name dont ring a bell then the name Girl Love prehaps i used to be active during the KH and D&D had a cute war Smile did not particapate had some friends Tolios something like that was known on antica as Lord Ups
    Meet Khartoum on Nova found out later on he is the rl brother of another friend on antica.

Oki with that said i start my questions

1 Could you name some people on Nova that you could remember from the older days? that could tell me something good and bad about you?

2 What was the character name of your friend if you remember?

3 Mind to tell Us what happend to your other account? and Did you Recreat the character Horisho? or you was / is in the guild Clan of the Shadows with another character?

4 you say your criminal record is clean now for 4-5 years care to explain what happend before?

5 Trying is good As you dont like to talk about your Real life so much i will ask about it Do you mind to talk about it in game with me? ofc if there is questions you do not want to answer you can just say "no comments" quite easy

/Spoffie

Sorry I remember very little from my Nova time as I got memory-issues along with dyslexia and some other shit Very Happy But I do remember my character there, Sagofun. Along with old friends Elf Guard, Varmendrion and few others. Aswell as Death and Decay guild guild. It's 8+ years ago, what would you expect?

My old and original account was deleted like 5 years ago for being a naughty boy! But no, basically stacked up notations and small banishments from using wrong channels etc etc. The old days when people used to report you for making simple mistakes you know ^^ Horisho used to be a druid, but i started all over with help from friends and started playing as sorc instead. And here I am now, dun dun dun!

And me talking about real life and personal things might be a challenge, unless you're a girl and look somewhat good or have a sweet voice :p But who knows what time would bring.

Seya wrote:If you bring Erik here, I gotta vota Yes for you.. santa

Erik who? I know 3 of them on Secura, which 1 of them moved with me to Secura from Nova.
    Seya
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Seya Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:25 am

Skullcrusher noobek
    iHorishO
    iHorishO
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  iHorishO Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:47 am

Seya wrote:Skullcrusher noobek

He don't play much anymore Smile We usually don't talk..
    Mastrik
    Mastrik
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Mastrik Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:39 pm

great application i have to say. and yea lately hear more and more abt how secura is doomed... :/

and yea bet spoffie will hook up with u if necesarry to get all the info (*) wants
    <badass joke, pardon me , Spoffie just is a question master Razz >
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:26 am

Id like to know the real reason for applying to Pandas.
    iHorishO
    iHorishO
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  iHorishO Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:05 pm

Emily Sofie wrote:Id like to know the real reason for applying to Pandas.
    Okay okay, it's no secret anymore I suppose. I HAVE A CRUSH ON SPOFFIE!

No but seriously.. I said why in the first post. Although, I did apply for Insane aswell when I first got here, since I had old friends there that could possibly vogue for me, if that's what you mean? scratch But got told the recruiter was inactive and I didn't get enough votes or something. Other then that it's like i posted.. I've seen stuff I like on the forum and thought it would be an awesome start to get to know new people and start fresh.

Feels like im in supreme court or something, being prosecuted for mass-murder haha. ALL THESE QUESTIONS!!
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:03 am

Well Mister,

As you ofc might know we did gather some research information. Yet we liked your application (even tho its the same as on insane forum) And the further answers you gave us.
    Our voting is rly active atm alot of votes and alot of members thought we give you a try so even if there was something bad you ever did everyone deserves another chnace Razz

We got a 1 month trial for a reason and it will begin today when I do the invitation Smile

Make sure you reread the guild rules which shud be visible as sticky thread all over the forum.
    As soon as you joined you will ofc get further forum access. And if theres any drama / problems let me know in game or here on forum in a priv msg

For the rest
    Welcome to Pandas ^.^
    iHorishO
    iHorishO
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  iHorishO Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Why thank you, i guess Razz
    But if you'd wanna talk about something, don't be shy and just come to me about it. I aint a kid!

I'll join tomorrow when i got access to my own PC again Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:11 am