Pirate Pandas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Howl CV :D

Howl the Wizard
    Pirate Panda

Howl CV :D Empty Howl CV :D

Post  Howl the Wizard Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:18 pm

1. Howl the Wizard, I'm lvl 1 (just made the char while I'm writing this)

2. I started playing tibia when I was 10, so... 10 years ago I started, well, one day when we were still young, my sister, who played before I did, made me an account, my first server was Chimera, I remember it like it was yesterday <cries>, I made it to lvl 10, I was like omg, Im so powerful!!!! then got dead by a fire devil and quitted :c... lol, I wrote a story instead of putting the when and how I started playing D:

3. Yeah, I played in Chimera, Trimera, Antica, Pacera, Calmera, Candia, Fidera, Berylia, Premia and Danera, lots of servers, right? First ones are not counted as I left my chars in rook, the first 'good' char I had, was on Pacera, but quitted... long story, a girl broke my heart and had to leave... <cries again>, then Candia... I was one of the first players to play on Candia, quitted cause I didn't had friends over there, theeeen, Calmera... uh, Calmera, I love Calmera, I used to play there... with my rl friends, had a guild and stuff, my highest char is there, a lvl 116 EK... or it was 115? dunno D: Im deleting the char, bad memories... the best friend I had there, died, so, I wont use any char I used to play with him, then, moved to Fidera, and agaaaain, a girl broke my heart, haha, kinda unlucky with that, this time was... epic, she really broke me... Premia was after playing Candia, but I didnt get to far over there, so, quitted, Berylia! nice memories, I had a lot of friends there, from Chile, also played with few rls, but we lost a war and I... I transferred to Danera, bad idea, got hunted cause transfers are not allowed on Danera, still playing there, actually, I have a thread on TN, Im the guy who saw your whole thread, Siddhartha :B

4. I have played all vocations, and I can say that... I'm a better druid than a knight, I suck being sorc, but I have some potential being paladin, I'm active on a char at Danera, but I'll quit, even if you don't accept me in your guild, I'll start playing here.

5. 4 guilds, 2 of them on Calmera, with rl friends, got disbanded cause we quitted, 1 of them at Berylia, and the other one on Danera, I'm loyal till the end, and maybe that's my biggest mistake, I've died sooooo many times protecting others :c

6. I'm from México Smile, my name is Michelle Iván García Hernández (thats my whole name, with last names, ofc), I'm 20, I'm a boy who likes being a girl all night (I'm joking!), uhm... I love playing xboxxxxxxxxx, I'm very good and I would say, skilled at Gears of War, also on PES, mhm... most of the time I spent in rl stuff, is to take care of my grandma and grandpa, cause they are sick and stuff, mhm... D:, I'll tell you a funny story, cause maybe you find kinda weird of me that I didn't say if I have a work or study, when I was at high school, I got the great idea of acting like I was a grown man and... well, I went to search a job, andddddddd, got accepted, yaaaay, but fell from the stairs and broke my leg, loss the years I had on high school (had to start over) and well, thats all, I have 2 dogs, I found one of them near of high school and took him cause he was just a puppy, the other one is a gift from cousins

7. I got banned cause I said something I consider funny in spanish but a 'friend' reported me, I said 'haceme un petardoooo)

8. I want to join pandas cause I saw you are giving bamboo leaves to tame pandas :Dand thats my only expectation, to get a free mount and then leaveeee! I'm just joking, uh!

I want to join the pirate pandas crew cause as I said, I saw your thread, your whole thread, so I think I could finally enjoy a server, I've been on a lot of servers, made a lot of quest but I haven't found the reward I'm looking for, I always end playing alone, I want to have friends, I'm not asking for something I won't give, even if I don't get it into the guild, I'll be a friend for all of you if you need an annoying mexican like me :3, I know my english sucks, I'll try to improve my english skills, but something in my guts tell me that I belong here, maybe it's the way you made me feel when I saw how close you are... well, that's all, greetings and thanks for reading Smile
    Mastrik
    Mastrik
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Howl CV :D Empty Re: Howl CV :D

Post  Mastrik Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:30 pm

ur CV looks rly great. However, there is 1 thing. Because of certain issues with accepting low lvls ot guild we did starting line lvl 40. OR if u proove u exp fast enough we can get u in on lower lvl but cant promise uanythin atm gotta speak with guildies. U may want to catch me in game later bcz of that .)
    Howl the Wizard
    Pirate Panda

Post  Howl the Wizard Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:36 pm

I'll do my best to be 40 soon as possible, and yeah, if I have enough time, I get my lvls fast, I'm gonna do everything it takes to be a pirate panda =]
    Howl the Wizard
    Pirate Panda

Post  Howl the Wizard Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Decided I could add more info, so here we go:

I have a nickname... well, plenty of them, the most used are Maikol, Melche, Igago, I really like Maikol XD, I've never cheated or used bot, I found cheating just... senseless, cause... it's just a game, the goal is to have fun, perhaps some people want or use this game to be the best or smh, I really prefer to enjoy and chill with my mates, uhm, about things I like to do, I really like Dexter, Breaking Bad, Criminal Minds, How I met your mother, I used to watch anime, like one piece, maybe sounds a little bit childish but you can learn a lot of friendship on that anime, death note and stuff, I like metal, rock, and classic music :B, I play guitar and thats... all I guess, I'm an active player, not the one who spends the time just exping, but as Mas said, I'll have to get some lvls to raise my chances to be on the guild, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, I'll just tell the truth Smile
    Fristajloo
    Fristajloo
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Fristajloo Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:23 am

Lol Sad
    where is my bambo leaves?
    Howl the Wizard
    Pirate Panda

Post  Howl the Wizard Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:19 am

Fristajloo wrote:Lol Sad

Over there <!

<runs>
    Fristajloo
    Fristajloo
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Fristajloo Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:43 am

hunted
    Howl the Wizard
    Pirate Panda

Post  Howl the Wizard Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:55 am

Fristajloo wrote:hunted

D:!
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:11 pm

Fristajloo wrote:Lol Sad

In my pocket :$
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:14 pm

@ CV: Best written CV we actually had so far. Tho as Mastrik said we said at least lvl 40 and beeing active is a must.
    So hmmm we will have a talk in guild I guess what we gna do with you!
    I like your joking style in your app alot aswell Smile And knowing that you read 192 pages of my LifeThread makes me look like this > What a Face affraid
    Emily Sofie
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:19 am

Application unlocked and bumped.
    Howl msged me today that hes still interested in Pandas (He dissapeard since his application) but he can tell us more about the reason himself Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:23 pm