I would like to join panda's

Danzi
    Pirate Panda

I would like to join panda's

Post  Danzi on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:09 am

hello to all
    i am danielle and my character name is kimbelli I am a elder druid lvl 301.

I started to play tibia back in 2007 here on refugia , real friends of mine showed me this game and here i still amm after also a few times retirement.

march 2012 I left refugia and wend to secura after beeng there for 10 month i dicided to come back to refugia cus secura wassnt realy the world for me cus a lot of drama and i realy like to have fun in game and play in peace so here i am back on refugia home sweet home.

I play rp also and i realy enjoy that as much as play ed i started a new rp here on refugia cus for solo hunt i prefer rp

i have been in shades of shadows before when i came back but that guild is empty when i play and i realy like to be in an active guild cus when i make runes I like to chat some with friends/ ppl, after i wend in a polish guild but since i am from holland it was hard for me to stay there cus i diddnt understand 1 worth and my bf wassnt realy in the mood to translate all the time . so now i am with no guild and looking for a new home.

my rel name is danielle friends call me dani i am from holland i am 33 years and female, i live together in real with my bf he also plays tibia here on refugia with me.

I dont have anny notation or crimenal record on my account.

since i was looking for an active guild , and a guild who do team hunts also friends tol dme pandas was a good guild and active guild so i dicided to apply here, what i hope to find here is fun and hunts with guildies, and ofc meet new ppl

i hope this was enough info else ffeel free to msg me in game on kimbelli or my rp lady danii

greetings dani
    Fristajloo
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Re: I would like to join panda's

Post  Fristajloo on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:07 am

dear Dani

I would like to know a few things about your person..
    1st You are helpful?
    2nd How many hours you spend playing tibia during the week?
    3rd You say that, You are after few retirement.. and now after a week or two it will not happen again?

/Lilu flower
    Danzi
    Pirate Panda

Post  Danzi on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:24 am

Fristajloo wrote:dear Dani

I would like to know a few things about your person..
    1st You are helpful?
    2nd How many hours you spend playing tibia during the week?
    3rd You say that, You are after few retirement.. and now after a week or two it will not happen again?

/Lilu flower

hello.

1 .I am helpfull as much as I can be helpfull , if ppl need me they can always count on my help if not on that moment cus i am hunting or what ever than i can always help later.

2 . I spend if i have nothing to do in real most of my time in game talking to ppl or hunting so that will be around 6 to 8 maybe more hours a day

3 . the reason why I retired before was cus i was with some serious real things and at that moment I just wassnt in the mood to play at that moment , I love to play tibia when not hunting just talking and have fun, so there realy have to be something wrong what can make me stop for a lil but will always note it to my friends that i will be back as soon as posibel.

greetings dani
    Zimmiee
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Zimmiee
    Profession: Sorcerer

Post  Zimmiee on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:22 am

What a Face

Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Post  Fristajloo on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:28 am

Zimmiee wrote: What a Face

I am 100% agree with you..

Whatever that's mean..
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:33 am

What a noob...

Hay there Dani Smile
    Have heard a little about you from Luke the noob already Very Happy
    You said you joined a polish guild and didnt understood a word I know that pain.. my bf is also Polish and when he starts to talk on Skype with some1 in polish its like "hdauiauiauizaufgafuzga" for me xD

Gladly Pandas are using English in guild channel if I hear elseway ill tickle them all dead ;]

Playing 6 to 8h a day is alot but I used to do that aswell. Atm im rather lazy.

Reading you had probs rl that made you retire from an addicting game like tibia makes me hope everything is fine now again Smile

I dont really got questions atm tho Im bad in those things.
    I assume your against any kind of cheating and ofc hope we would not catch you beeing one of the dark side cheaters!
    Oh I got a question!
    What are you hobbies Smile You didnt told us alot about yourself as person :$
    And Did you ever had a notation or ban in the past? You just stated that you havent gotten one now on your account (which makes it look like you gotten more)
    Danzi
    Pirate Panda

Post  Danzi on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:22 am

Emily Sofie wrote:

What a noob...

Hay there Dani Smile
    Have heard a little about you from Luke the noob already Very Happy
    You said you joined a polish guild and didnt understood a word I know that pain.. my bf is also Polish and when he starts to talk on Skype with some1 in polish its like "hdauiauiauizaufgafuzga" for me xD

Gladly Pandas are using English in guild channel if I hear elseway ill tickle them all dead ;]

Playing 6 to 8h a day is alot but I used to do that aswell. Atm im rather lazy.

Reading you had probs rl that made you retire from an addicting game like tibia makes me hope everything is fine now again Smile

I dont really got questions atm tho Im bad in those things.
    I assume your against any kind of cheating and ofc hope we would not catch you beeing one of the dark side cheaters!
    Oh I got a question!
    What are you hobbies Smile You didnt told us alot about yourself as person :$
    And Did you ever had a notation or ban in the past? You just stated that you havent gotten one now on your account (which makes it look like you gotten more)

hello again

yea my real great atm,

I dont suport anny cheat programs, or ppl who use it cus those programs spoil a lot in game.

and about notations i had 1 notation 1 time cus i sayd something in local chat what i dont even remember annymore that was for me long ago.
    sorry if i make mistakes with my english typing.

my hobby's himm i dont realy have a special one I stop with going to zumba lessons at the gym. i have children what keeps me bussy, next to that i hang out with my friends together with my bf.

greetings dani
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:44 am

Hay Dani Smile
    Ive been busy rl so the 2 days delay about your voting is all alone my fault!
    But now I came here to tell you that we accept you to Pandas!
    Ill do your invite and you can join when ever you feel ready Razz
    Welcome Smile
    Danzi
    Pirate Panda

Post  Danzi on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:28 am

thank you Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:29 pm