Mystic Gothic's Application

Mystic Gothic
    Pirate Panda

Mystic Gothic's Application

Post  Mystic Gothic on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:41 pm

1. Character name, Level and Vocation

Mystic Gothic, 239 , Master Sorcerer

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)

Can't remember exactly, but it was around version 8.1.. I began playing tibia because a friend of mine also played

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?

I played in Eternia a long time ago, but i lost access to my account. My friends were playing in Refugia so i came, but none of them play anymore.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?

I always played as a MS, the others i dont use very often

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?

Cant remember how many, i left because i was retired for some time.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    (Optional: Maybe you want to tell us about your hobbies and find"soulmates" that got the same hobbies)

My name is Diego , Im from brazil but i live in the United States. I just turned 18, and im in last year of high school.
    Dont really have nicknames, just call me diego =p. And ofc Im a boy

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    (Dont worry if you have been notated or banned before be honest and tell us about it!)

Never Been notated or banned

8. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?

Well i just came back to tibia, so im looking for new friends, team hunts, etc.. Those things make the game more fun. And that is why i want to join Pandas

Cheers,

~~Diego

Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Re: Mystic Gothic's Application

Post  Spoffie on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:21 am

Hello Dear Mystic Gothic My Name is Spoffie I started to play Tibia 1997 Exact date I know Smile

Here I my Questions to you

1 You say you started to play around 8.1 Smile
    Do you know it was in 2007 or in 2008 you started to play?

2 What is the last 3 Guilds you was a guild member of? I have a list of all your Guild memberships Smile but im just asking for the last 3 and with "i left because i was retired for some time" do you mean you got removed or you left before you went to retirement?

3 Have you played any other server then Refugia and Eternia? and if yes can you name the servers?

4 What Fotboll/soccer player is the best in the world it dont mater if he is dead or alive.

More questions will come

/Spoffie the Question Master

Vidrim
    Pirate Panda

Post  Vidrim on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:35 am

You bought this account? How do you explain your Hiberna character called "Norweski renifer", it's Polish nickname so?
    I think I had a conversation with this character some years ago, and He was from Poland, please just say the truth.

Mathew

Mystic Gothic
    Pirate Panda

Post  Mystic Gothic on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:17 am

Spoffie wrote:Hello Dear Mystic Gothic My Name is Spoffie I started to play Tibia 1997 Exact date I know Smile

Here I my Questions to you

1 You say you started to play around 8.1 Smile
    Do you know it was in 2007 or in 2008 you started to play?

The first account that i had , i think it was in 2007, not so sure tho..

2 What is the last 3 Guilds you was a guild member of? I have a list of all your Guild memberships Smile but im just asking for the last 3 and with "i left because i was retired for some time" do you mean you got removed or you left before you went to retirement?

Honestly i cant remember, it has been such a long time... I got removed because i stopped playing

3 Have you played any other server then Refugia and Eternia? and if yes can you name the servers?

Not Actively, so i wouldn't consider them

4 What Fotboll/soccer player is the best in the world it dont mater if he is dead or alive.

Pele was the best player of all time, ofc.. Very Happy

More questions will come

/Spoffie the Question Master

Vidrim wrote:You bought this account? How do you explain your Hiberna character called "Norweski renifer", it's Polish nickname so?
    I think I had a conversation with this character some years ago, and He was from Poland, please just say the truth.

Mathew
    Its just a random name/character.. i wouldn't bother buying accounts

Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Hi

Post  Spoffie on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:20 am

Hello
    Im back

Well

You said you left then you said you was removed. from your previous guilds Base was one of them.

Once again Im not here to consider what you think when people ask a question you should answer not think what is of the interests of the person that asked.

What Servers did you play on except Refugia and Eternia?

Remember beeing Honest Helps way more then not telling the truth cause i will find out

If you had any character on Aurea Antica or Nova i want the names Smile

/Spoffie

Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Spoffie get down from harshness lvl 5 to lvl 4 please. You treat this guy like a prisoner...
    I personally dont think it matter much if he left himself / got kicked/ or the guild disban while his retiredness basically its all the same since the reason was (beeing retired).

I got a personal question tho just cuz im curious.
    You said your brazilian but you live in American. It seems you moved there... how did it happen that you move from brazil to america? I mean it seems like a huge step for a family / single person

Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Spoffie on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Hi

If you have Tibia cast then go the the homepage of tibiacast and look for your own name.

https://www.tibiacast.com/recordings?sort=Sort+by+date&search=Mystic+Gothic&world=Refugia&min-level=1&max-level=700

or just follow the link

with this I close this persons Application.

/Spoffie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:29 pm