Vidrim's application

Vidrim
    Pirate Panda

Vidrim's application

Post  Vidrim on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:42 am

Hello everyone!

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    80 Elder Druid called Vidrim
    2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    I started to play tibia since 7.5 version in 2005. My friends showed me this game, so i started to play with them.
    3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    Well yes. My Tibia carrer started on Selena i created there 120 ek, joined war and just get hunted becouse we lose it! Then me with my mates decided to change server and We decided for Refugia - We want to play in peace. Nowdays i created new character on Aurora, it's 30 Royal Palladin.
    4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    I had 120 Elite Knight, now i have 30 Royal Palladin which is active but still not main character.
    5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    On Selena I was on one guild called Ultimation I was loyal to them to the end. On Refugia I was on Feel Alive, I left them becouse I want to become better player. Finally my best guild on Refugia was Mayaheine, In my opinion one of the best guilds ever on this world, I loved this people, i loved my leader Szu'Dourden but he finally stopped to play, guild started to prosper worse, I want to be loyal to them till the end becouse it was my Tibia familly so i became retired from real tibia. Last year i created this character and joined Moonblades Academy.
    6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    Hi, My name is Mateusz and I'm from Poland. This year I'll be 20 years, friends are calling me Mati. For sure I'm a boy^^. Atm I'm studying at the Technical University.
    7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    No, I have never been notated or banned.
    8. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?
    I want to join Pandas becouse I back to Tibia since 1 year retired time. Your guild make me really happy since last free Pits of Inferno service, My old memories comeback becouse of You, I tried to help Your members so much, I saw that You're so well organised and I want to be a part of this plane! I want to get team hunts, becouse I hate solo gaming style, and I belive that You can help me to get my dreams come true.

Best wishes

Mati
    Mastrik
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Re: Vidrim's application

Post  Mastrik on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:57 am

well id like to have u in our ranks i saw how u have tried to help us today on poi which was very warmly welcomed and appreciated from my side. to makes things straight - i odnt think that person that acts that way on service where he doesnt have to do it at all cant be some bad-mannered badass.

P.S.: watch out for spoffies questions Razz

Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Hi

Post  Spoffie on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:06 pm

Spoffie the Question Master is here Fear me!

Well i will get straight to the point of the questions but before that

Do you have any free Thought what we could have made better in the PoI service?

Oki to the question now

1 Do you use a 3d party tool to play with other words any program to heal you to hunt for you or anything like that? (if you wish not to answer this question its oki you can message me in game about it)

2 What do you think at your level you can offer for the guild?

3 What do you like the most with a guild?

4 how much time to you play during a month? about dont need to say exact minutes or seconds but around Smile

5 do you have access to more then 1 account?

6 have anyone els had access to your account?

I hope you dont feel offended by my questions but its some new thing i have to be more straight forward what i want to ask people

And remember its beter to be honest with your answers then lie and we later find out it could lead to a guild kick if its something serius.

/Spoffie

Vidrim
    Pirate Panda

Post  Vidrim on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:29 pm

1.Messaged ingame but i can write here also. I'm not using any illegal programs.
    2.Well, I know that 80 lvl is not best for helping others, but in future I'll do my best to help other guild members. At the moment i can give you a nice person with game skills, which is not fulfilled and a person which have dreams and want to get all of this game!
    3.In guild the most i like is thing about how You're looking for new members, you're not searching h-lvls, without skills,brain and personality but You're looking for person as individual unit.
    4.Something about 3/5 hours per day, on weekends I'm not online at late evenings ( Today is an exception Very Happy!)
    5.Yes, I have got access to my real friends accounts, but I have never login on them, We live together so why not ?Smile
    6.2 guys which are living with me, but they dont login, we have our passwords just to use in the last resort ( if some1 of us get a kick or sth)

Cupcakee
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Cupcakee on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:22 pm

I have a question. You said "30 paladin, still not main character". Are you planing on leveling up that so it becomes your main character or your druid?
    Vidrim
    Pirate Panda

Post  Vidrim on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:39 am

I'm just pging him on green stamina, this RP wont be ever my main char. It's to boring to play rp for me, i love mages too much to throw it away
    Valdarnok
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Valdarnok on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:10 am

Ahoi Vidrim,

What was your nickname at selena lands?
    Vidrim
    Pirate Panda

Post  Vidrim on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:51 am

Wuliz Ascon as main char ( not in war), and saxca drax ( supporting war team )

Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Hi

Post  Spoffie on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:32 am

Well i had some war related character and some none war related

how did you manige to stay safe with your none war related character?

/Spoffie
    Vidrim
    Pirate Panda

Post  Vidrim on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:58 am

I wasnt safe at all, swedish guild was making everyone power abuse so i cant exp anyway like all the server hehe

Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Hello

Post  Spoffie on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:56 am

Hello I got some good news and some bad news Sad

I will start with the Bad news Sadly you have to message a Vice leader online due to a issue is the good news

Good news is that Someone is going to Invite you to the guild Smile

So welcome and Remember

Always have guild chat open show yourself Post on the guild forum and use your brain Smile

PS if you have any problems Message me or Emily Sofie

/Spoffie
    Vidrim
    Pirate Panda

Post  Vidrim on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Love Ya <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:00 pm