John's Application

johnlong
    Pirate Panda

John's Application

Post  johnlong on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Hey there!

i would like to be in your guild,so i heard i have to write this application and well..here it is!

My current char: John Longik, a midskilled lvl20 Pally who will be a royal one in a few hours.

as you wanna know something about me. well my Name is christoph,i am from germany, you can call me "noss", i am 21 and im a car-mechanic and hopefully i will be on school soon. i started to play Tibia at 7.6, sorry,i dont know the date, with a bunch of friends. one friend after another left and well, met many new friends online and due to my last guild im still in good contact with some of them, even tho they all stopped playing. i had a break since 2010 till yesterday so im not up to date but i think i will get it soon. i started at arcania, had there an ~80rp and a 102ed but well..since i stopped i sold everything i had on them and gave the stuff/cash to my friends. one of your members is a friend of me too, Mastrik. he ís the reason why i came back, he was posting pics and stories on our Forum how he is playing here and i started to think why i shouldnt start again and well...here i am!

why i want to be in your guild? well i like to meet new People,i like to talk/Chat with People and also i like to make quests/hunts with a Group. and also i will help guildmates,no matter what (as far as i can help as lvl 20 Very Happy ) i think thats all!

anyways,merry xmas and a happy new year!

cheers,noss

Spoffie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Hello

Post  Spoffie on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Hi Personaly i wait for 1 day to ask some questions but im to lazy to wait

so here we go

1 you say your midskilled let me decide that so my question is skill? and then i want to know all your skills not just dist and shield also magic level and sword axe club ect..

2 In a way you put your application as your planing to stay level 20 for sometime As Mastrik posted on other application to get level 40 As soon as possible i would like you to advance a little more are you able to do that?

3a Do you think you can contribute something to the guild?
    3b If yes explain little more exacly

4 IF we Accept you the guild hunts that are ongoing from time to time (Mostly Mastrik is a part of that with Barry Painful)
    we dont realy have any one around your level that i know of and is active how fast can you get 60?

5 Do you like Huggs or kisses?

6 About your criminal record any notation or banishment of any of your account? (if you have more then one accont)

7a What is the most common time your online?
    7b how much do you play per week about

Thanks for Taking your time to answer this questions

keep in Mind trying to avoid to answer any questions or giving us incorrect information would only make the desition harder for us, Be honest no mater how bad it seems Personaly i Prefer a Honest player then a Lier Smile

/Spoffie The Question Master

Ps: if you want to talk to me ingame regardin a question feel free or just to get to know me.
    My Character names are Spoffie and Spoffie Refugia

Last edited by Spoffie on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and some gramatic misstakes was early in the morgning)

Sharper
    Pirate Panda

Character

Re: John's Application

Post  Sharper on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Hello Johnlong,

Personally I'd like to see a minimum of level 40, I'd prefer to see even 50 within a reasonable time. Otherwice Spoffie made some clear questions. Just to clearify what I'm wondering about, I'll ask the questions aswell, if my questions is the same as Spoffie's, you can just answer to Spoffie's questions.

Johnlong: why i want to be in your guild? well i like to meet new People,i like to talk/Chat with People and also i like to make quests/hunts with a Group. and also i will help guildmates,no matter what (as far as i can help as lvl 20 Very Happy ) i think thats all!

That is pretty much why you would like to join any guild at all, not just ours.
    What is it that makes you want to join Pirate Pandas?

As a level 20, would the guild become stronger if you become a member?
    If yes, explain why Pirate Pandas would get stronger with you as a member.
    If no, explain why Pirate Pandas would not get stronger with you as a member.

An application is all about convincing the guild members why they should accept you as a member, it doesn't matter if it's Pirate Pandas or any other guild, the application has the same purpose anyways. It works the same way when you are looking for a job in real life, it's all about convincing.

Convince us to belive that we would want/need you in Pirate Pandas.
    It doesn't have to be all about strengthen the guild.
    Maybe Pirate Pandas will have alot of fun with you as a member?
    Maybe you are very good at planning parties or diffrent kind of events?

I'm sure you can contribute with something to Pirate Pandas.

Regards,
    Sharper

johnlong
    Pirate Panda

Post  johnlong on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:36 pm

[quote="Spoffie"]Hi Personaly i wait for 1 day to ask some questions but im to lazy to wait

1 you say your midskilled let me decide that so my question is skill? and then i want to know all your skills not just dist and shield also magic level and sword axe club ect..

2 In a way you put your application as your planing to stay level 20 for sometime As Mastrik posted on other application to get level 40 As soon as possible i would like to to advance a little more are you able to do that?

3a Do you think you can contribute something to the guild?
    3b If yes explain little more exacly

4 IF we Accept you the guild hunts that are ongoing from time to time (Mostly Mastrik is a part of that with Barry Painful)
    we dont realy have any one around your level that i know of and is active how fast can you get 60?

5 Do you like Huggs or kisses?

6 About your criminal record any notation or banishment of any of your account? (if you have more then one accont)

7a What is the most common time your online?
    7b how much do you play per week about

godd morning,well i hope i can answer all of your questions Very Happy

1) with midskilled i was talking about my distskill,which is ofc growing everyday (gonna love that offline Training <3 )

2) well..i dont want to stay at lvl20. but thats the lvl which i am after some days of playing..depends on how much time i will have this Weekend and on/after xmas i hope i will get to a higher Level pretty fast

3) well when it comes to ingame-things,i dont think so..yet. and well, im a funny guy, im kinda everytime in a good mood and i always try to get the ppl around me to get in good mood again! and also you can count on my words, which mean if i say that im gonna help in any Situation, i will.

4) well ye,saw that. but i hope i can lvl up pretty fast. i hope in like 2weeks i will be 40 or maybe higher (wont Play that much at xmas and the days after)

5)what the heck? Very Happy

6) nope,dont got one. not on this account, well its a brandnew account but got namelocked (does that count?) and on my first account,which i got from some friend who didnt want to play anymore i also had no criminal record.

7) most common time...uhm well since i kinda lost my Job the next weeks prolly kinda the whole day which i could be online. if i will find a Job, what i think and hope, it would be in the evening from ~19:00-23:00 or something. not sure abt in which time i would have to work tho. and how much i do play per week..depends lot if there is Champions league or something cuz im kinda with friends and stuff. so i would say...25-30h? maybe Very Happy

to sharpers questions:

well im playing refugia since 3days or something so i have to admit, i dont know much about your guild or refugia at all. but i talked with mastrik a bit about your guild, and also checked Forums and stuff and your guild seems like a/the guild which is good for the community. like hosting quest services and stuff and to be honest, i always wanted to be part of some bigger guild. well your guild wouldnt get a super-high lvled characgter,thats for sure. but you will get a trustful player where you can count on.

i hope i answered also your questions in way where you think its okay Very Happy

greetings,noss!

PS: didnt think that something would happen here before xmas :O

Sharper
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Sharper on Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:56 am

Yes, I've got the answers I need. You missed atleast one of Spoffies questions, though.
    As I said before, personally I'd like to see atleast level 40 before we reqruit you but I'm not the one to decide on my own.

Besides that, good luck, merry christmas and happy new year!

Regards,
    Sharper
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Post  Emily Sofie on Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:13 am

Well hes Mastriks friend from Arcania.
    i didnt knew it before either as Mastrik didnt warned any of us! Thats why I didnt post here earlier Razz
    As they are friends of Mastrik (mentioning the second application) I wont make a voting and trust Mastrik about those guys.

Recruitment will be closed afterwards for now so Arcania guys gna be the last ones.
    Mastrik
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Mastrik on Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:59 am

haha arcania invasion.
    Emily btw one more guy si gonna come till end of the year so count him in aswell Very Happy

And yea i forgot to tell ya abt.

And abt lvl i told John that hitting lvl 40 asap would be cool....

and thx for trust emily Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:50 pm